PDA

View Full Version : Protect the band level on hard boiled

LOLTRON
11-29-2007, 07:46 AM
I'm getting pwnd around the 4th part of them. Bloody lack of checkpoints. Is there any advice you guys can give me for this level? How did you guys get past it on hardboiled?

Thanks for any help

LOLTRON
11-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Just got past it.

Bondfan626
12-29-2007, 01:47 AM
any tips for this on hard boiled then? Its very tough.

xRogue 5x
12-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Save your bullet time for the shotgun dudes as they will rip you apart and quickly. I liked staying in one of the corner areas and hiding behind the desks. And as the health items and what not run out move to another corner desk area.

oneandonlytommo
12-29-2007, 11:28 AM
i always hid behind table , pillars etc and used the presision bullet when ever i could when the meter was filled and went into the slow motion bit quite alot.

Luke
12-30-2007, 06:28 PM
For anyone that's stuck on this level:At the beginning of the level, I quickly grabbed all of the paper cranes on the right hand side of the room, shooting anyone that got in my way in tequila time (this is really handy throughout hard boiled). Then I went to the far left of the room, and hid behind the bar with the paper crane, but dont grab it until you have used up all of your tequila gauge. I also left the health pack, meaning I could easily be restored to full health before being plastered to death. Patience is essential in this level imo, wait for them to come to you. if they don't, I quickly ran in front of the bar before crouching behind it again, killing any one that was coming to me in tequila time. If you do this right, they will all die eventually, but you must be patient. Also, don't worry about the band being shot, they will focus on killing you. In summary, tequila time + patience :p
EDIT: I personally found this level harder than the one with Wong, so you should complete the game eventually if you can get past this point.