Want Pizza? Have a 360.

zdarko43

over at domino's pizza they're giving away free 360 stuff to every person that orders their food from online between the dates of dec 1st - 12th.

full story @ http://kotaku.com/gaming/pizza-time/dominos-delivers-12-days-of-xbox-327861.php

Like we needed another excuse to order pizza. Starting December 1st and running through the 12th, Domino's Pizza is giving away Xbox 360 prizes to every customer who orders online. Every online order placed during these "XII Days of Xbox" receives a free 48 hour Xbox Live Gold subscription, which is a pretty crappy prize, but there's more. Every day, 10 random orders will win an Xbox 360 and a copy of Project Gotham Racing 4. Once your order is placed a window will pop up, telling you if you've won a console or a piece of crap subscription, with prizes shipping within two days of winning to arrive in time for Christmas. While I already have an Xbox 360, the prospect of a shiny new one along with pizza is compelling indeed. Check back with me on the 13th, when I am sure the mere mention of pizza will trigger violent projectile vomiting.

Domino's Pizza Delivers Twelve Days of Xbox Prizes
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Domino's Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) and Xbox® are teaming up this holiday season to deliver the "XII Days of Xbox." Every day, beginning Dec. 1 through Dec. 12, customers who place their order online at
will instantly receive Xbox prizes, and some entrants will win Xbox 360® consoles.

Every order placed online during the "XII Days of Xbox" will receive a gift with purchase -a 48-hour trial of Xbox LIVE® Gold, Xbox's premier online multiplayer gaming and entertainment service that lets players connect their gaming consoles to the Internet and play games online. Best of all, every day during the "XII Days of Xbox," 10 lucky customers will win an Xbox 360 gaming console and a Project Gotham Racing® 4 video game.

"We're giving our customers some of the hottest gifts this season along with a hot, delicious meal when they place their order online," said Ken Calwell, Domino's Pizza chief marketing officer. "We're delivering the convenience of online ordering and pairing it with the excitement of instantly getting great prizes from Xbox."

Customers can order online Dec. 1 through Dec. 12 for more chances to play. Once an order is placed, a pop-up window will appear to confirm the order and announce instantly what prize will be received and if the customer has won the Xbox 360 console and Project Gotham Racing 4 video game. Prizes will be shipped within two days of winning to arrive in time for the holidays. Customers can visit
for automatic entry into the "XII Days of Xbox and for the official "XII Days of Xbox" contest rules. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Must be at least 13 years of age to enter. Contest ends Dec. 12, 2007.

(Sorry if this was the wrong spot to post this)

Is it a gift and a 48 hour or just a 48 hour?

Sorry, it confuses me :(

no, if you don't win anything big then you get a free complimentary 48 hour trial. but if you do win a 360, then you won't get the free trial. lol

get it?

basically if u dont hit the jackpot you still get a little something anyways :)

I'm guessing that's not for the uk then...

i'm not sure, is there any domino's pizzas in the UK? (sorry i have no idea)

It also says "no purchase necessary" Can I get a link to that someone please? I can't find it on there site.

lol if you find the link, please please send it to me!! lol

Yes there are Domino's Pizzas in England, but since it is a Microsoft giveaway then naturally it is North America only. As if one could suspect otherwise =o

I usually get pizza from them once a week so I can get copious amounts of reformed meat products with the added benefits of a baked, carbohydrate rich vector smothered in delicious tomatoey substrate. Mmm mmmmm. I'd be swimming in free trials though, it's unlikely I'd get another console despite my inhuman luck.