PDA

View Full Version : need some serious help here :(

aussiestatic
11-30-2007, 11:56 AM
okay from what ive read parts of the game you arent able to go back and collect charms? ive read you cannot replay levels but then i see someone saying you can go back via the sewer.

now I am only up to the City Lights part.
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

ive only been able to collect 73 charms. theres a section i cannot get into thats blocked off by a dog. how do i get in there?

I only ask because if i cant go back I dont want to miss these charms.

and lastly.. the only mission im able to do in city lights is the chef one where you gotta gather all those indegridents and after I do that it moves onto the sewers? what about all the other misions? when do i do them?

I restarted my game because I wasnt sure if i could go back to city lights.

argh someone help me. this game really frustrates me. and my tolerance for this game is low.

Steelhead
11-30-2007, 12:47 PM
The very top thread in the Ratatouille forums is a guide to all of the charms.

You can find it here: http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=421

Creech
11-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Yeah, but that thread is not as helpful as it seems at first glance, as well as being wrong on occasion.

Aussie, there is a mission just past the cat in The City Lights that has a book icon, completing that gets rid of the dog. When you go to the sewer you can go back to The City Lights by using the mission icon near where the dad rat is standing (all the way forward when you first spawn in there).

The game is definitely more annoying than enjoyable in the two hours I have put into it.

aussiestatic
12-01-2007, 02:37 PM
cheers buddy.
yeah Ive found the game to be incredibly annoying too.

I see now i can go back to areas ive already been via the sewer.

aussiestatic
12-03-2007, 12:21 AM
lol damn. i managed to get all the charms.

but i forgot to get two achievements right at the end :(

"king of cheese"
and "light the way"