PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Score on GOD

chaosg0d
11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
GOD this is killing me (literally :) )

The problem is not to hit the button at the right time, but its seems to be related to my game controller (or my thumbs).

With my first controller, once out of 10 times, when I press left, it didnít work. So I switched to my second controller, and now itís just to sensible. I have to be very very precise if I donít want to press 2 directions at the same time.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Lord Gothic
11-30-2007, 08:59 PM
I probably have the same problem. Do you have to be 2 players to finish this ? Because it seems to be to hard to finish by yourself :(.

Bio-Strike
12-02-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm not having the problem with the direction not working or whatever but I am finding that sometimes I will press two directions at once due to the funky D-Pad. But if your finding trouble with it, a user made a thread on how you can use a Mad Catz Controller becuase of the Non-Funky D-Pad. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45310)

seriosblack
12-13-2007, 02:25 AM
After 20 times with my standerd remote i changed to the mad catz and worked after a couple of times,

But no wonder they called that part "frustrating"...

ha1oo2
01-03-2008, 05:35 PM
the xbox dpad SUCKS :(

its the same reason my brother and some others i know hate it for fighting games.. you press right or left but itll read it as diagonal right/eft and thats what keeps messing me up. it keeps reading it as up/down AND left/right.

i dont know what im gonna do, ive only got the standard controls.

lostmotiv
01-03-2008, 08:22 PM
it took me probably about 10 tries on the regular xbox controller to finally get this achievement. I had the problem where every once and awhile pushing the button seemed to have no effect. I found the best bet way was to press the tip of the button and for the double i hit left then up. Was pretty happy when i finally got this achievement.

xfrearsx
01-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Again i think due to the super responsiveness of the XBOX360 D-pad and the inaccuracies when tapping a direction all you can do is keep on trying. It took me around 10 - 15 tries and in almost all i was getting to wave 3 unscathed.

Cordes
01-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I found it easiest to put your joypad on a table and use your left index finger for the directions "left" and "down" and the right index finger for "right" and "up". After 2-3 tries I didn't push 2 directions at once anymore and finally got the achievement.

JBURNICLE
01-24-2008, 07:55 PM
I Did it second time with the standard controller lol thought i was going to dread doing this after all the posts