PDA

View Full Version : Ryo's Record 10

MadMonkeysUncle
12-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Im open to any suggestions you might have on how to beat this race. I have tried three different cars. A level 1, a level 2 and a level 3 car. I realize that changing the car and the engine will change the target time. I will finish the race 30 to 50 seconds early and with no damage and still not get enough points. Does anyone know the right CAR and SETUP to get the time and points and Achieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevement?:rant:

SkilledJR
12-02-2007, 04:04 AM
I am stuck here as well. I have even gone as to buying the Zonda and I am still 800pts or so short of the record. If I find a solution I will let you know.

Orange and Blue
12-02-2007, 04:11 AM
I used a Supra with all stage 2 parts and body kit. You get 2:30 to finish and if you finish with 50+ seconds left the achievement is yours (fairly easy, just dont brake much,and use your nitrous). You can also use the blue Supra you win from one of the competitions, not sure which one it is but I customized mine so I lost the original blueprint. I have the blueprint of the car I used if you want me to send it to you let me know.... GT: Orange and Blue

MadMonkeysUncle
12-03-2007, 02:26 AM
Thank U Orange & Blue. I used the setup that U said and got it on the 2nd try. I had -52 seconds left and had 9700+ points and that popped the Achieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevement!

Chi-gti 97
12-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Well I guess ill go with the Supra as well, sounds like I might get it today, somehow.:woop:

HATTER2000
12-01-2008, 03:53 PM
I just unlocked this achievement like 2 minutes ago, i bought a Toyota Supra and put stage 2 parts on it from drivetrain even to nitrous, the game will give a target time of 3:30 and you wil finish in like 2:40 and pop you have the achievement, DONT USE SUPERCRS!

LukeP91
12-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Hey just want to say thanks for the supra method, tried it first time, worked like a charm ;) Thanks!

ONEBADJEEP
02-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Thanks from me also for this setup. Used the Supra with level 2 everything and all aero upgrades. Beat record 10 on first try with 52 seconds under.

Brutalfire85
03-03-2009, 04:06 AM
I used a Supra with all stage 2 parts and body kit. You get 2:30 to finish and if you finish with 50+ seconds left the achievement is yours (fairly easy, just dont brake much,and use your nitrous). You can also use the blue Supra you win from one of the competitions, not sure which one it is but I customized mine so I lost the original blueprint. I have the blueprint of the car I used if you want me to send it to you let me know.... GT: Orange and Blue

Thanks man this worked like a dream :Bounce:

flexin007
06-09-2009, 05:19 PM

Only race I couldn't beat. I'll try this thanks.

edit: man I hated this game... Now I remember why.

THEslimeBALL
06-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Yeah this was the only one I couldn't beat either... and the Supra method worked like a charm. Just thought I'd note that you should and can use nitrous stage 3 also.
Thanks guys.

SGB xMoRoNx NL
07-13-2009, 07:03 PM
One of the harderst achievements for me :S took me like 10 tries to achieve it......
But thanks alot!

Last Monsta
09-07-2009, 11:11 AM
If anyone is still struggling with this achievement I have a Blueprint you are welcome to. Its a BMW M3 and is designed solely to get the RYO's record 10. If you drive tidy the achievement is yours, Can even get away with a little sloppy driving and car handles on the Humps without going air born (crashes)

MrOleg
10-25-2009, 06:36 AM
If anyone is still struggling with this achievement I have a Blueprint you are welcome to. Its a BMW M3 and is designed solely to get the RYO's record 10. If you drive tidy the achievement is yours, Can even get away with a little sloppy driving and car handles on the Humps without going air born (crashes)

i just got mine too

just to note make sure you take no damage
i was getting about 2:49 and i didnt get the achievement
got a 2:47 without damage and it popped right up

jodogohoo1
01-14-2010, 05:46 AM
PROTIP: I assume everyone is playing on casual, heres how you do it no problem.
1. start on casual get a huge lead, ect..
2. set it to king, this makes u go faster because on casual u go slower cause the game is gay.
3.???
4. profit : )

_DaNnY_
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
How I got this achievement:

- Toyota Supra
- All level 2 parts EXCEPT the Nitrous (o2) - I had this at Level 3
- All body/aero upgrades
- No damage, no braking (just letting go of the acceleration on tough corners)

With 3 shots of NOS you should be able to get this, and just to clarify, level 3 NOS does not decrease the target time for a supra if everything else is level 2, so why have level 2 NOS when you can have the level 3? :)

Good luck!

narvdude
11-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Used the Supra with the suggested upgrades and got it. Took a couple of runs to learn the route and how the car handles, but its for sure the best car to use! :woop:

Mike-H
01-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Used the supra and I can't even get close to getting this achievement. It always starts me at the back of the grid, the other cars leave me behind and then cause me to crash when I do catch up. I also find the steering really sluggish in this game making it impossible to control the car in these speed races and I quite often end up off the track losing all my speed in the dirt.

Gonna give it a few more goes then give up, it's not like I can complete the achievements anyway because of the unobtainable race day 2.

Edit: Went back to it and got it after about 3 goes. I didn't realise I had the assists set to king so I changed it to casual and it made it a lot easier.

Soltair0108
02-10-2011, 11:10 AM
I keep losing this to stupid road signs. Causes light damage and I have it now within 300 points of the target. One of my last 10 runs I hit the very last sign. Definitely an achievement that makes you work for it. Anywho, back to trying...

Achelous
04-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks. The supra method worked like a charm. Got the achievement first try with this set up.

ian333333
04-08-2012, 10:03 PM
i used the skyline, fully upgraded and with a giant rear wing to keep it on the road! beat the target time by bout 45 seconds and unlocked it with 9,500 points

Mugen
04-09-2012, 11:55 AM
The Supra method is brilliant!
Got it on the third try. (with damage)

Definitely recommendable!

Enisha
04-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Got it on my 2nd try with a full level 3 911 Turbo. Finished without damage and 45 seconds below target time and got 9731 points. Crashed in the last corner on my 1st try. :O

xMidget_Furyx
04-12-2012, 06:02 PM
can anyone share a blueprint with me that would help with this?

Finaldark
04-13-2012, 10:51 PM
can anyone share a blueprint with me that would help with this?

- Toyota Supra
- All level 2 parts EXCEPT the Nitrous (o2) - I had this at Level 3
- All body/aero upgrades
- No damage, no braking (just letting go of the acceleration on tough corners)

For the Aero body parts, make sure to get the Wide Body. The little bit does make a big difference.

I personally had to tune 5th gear to +10 aka max Tall.

I recommend Casual all the way so the AI doesnt catch up ever. A clean race with +3 Nitrous (1 to pass, 2 on straightaways/if your speed slows to 130ish) is all you need.

Switching to King can be good but its more hassle than its worth.

Casual loves to do random brakes all over the place so you have to remedy that with as much acceleration as possible.

LanEvo
06-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Hi, just unlocked this, the last one of the Ryo's records I needed.

I also used the Supra level 2 + plus body aero, no tune, casual. But it was not even close to being easy. Took me several attempts, and had to do a damn perfect run to be able to get it. So many near misses, it was an extremely tense race =D

Thanks for the tips!