help help help!!!

xBoricua Killax

I was wondering if anybody knows how I can change my age on the 360... im 18 but when i got it my email was not... so i have to make a fake one and say it was over 18 but it is not letting me sign up for messanger because it says that i have a child account... so I was wondering if you guys could help me with this one...

I was wondering if anybody knows how I can change my age on the 360... im 18 but when i got it my email was not... so i have to make a fake one and say it was over 18 but it is not letting me sign up for messanger because it says that i have a child account... so I was wondering if you guys could help me with this one...

Im in the same situation, no msn on 360..and i havent found a good solution since it came out..

Ya, there's really nothing special unless u have that 1 quick type item from microsoft, but it still is annoying. I just hate getting disturb in between games, especially if its a rank match. Might as well leave it as it is I say.

You got that right having MSN on your 360 is good if your on you console alo of the time .. and most of the time it just becomes a nuisence with having everyone trying to talk to you especially when your gaming .. and i know far well that my PM on Messenger says that i am playing a game .. which means leave me the hell alone .. LOL !!

Thanks for the link. :)

Ya, there's really nothing special unless u have that 1 quick type item from microsoft, but it still is annoying. I just hate getting disturb in between games, especially if its a rank match. Might as well leave it as it is I say.

I know it can e annoying but i just want the option to go on it before and after games just as an extra thing..

Wonder why M$ had the sudden change of heart, about letting under 18s use MSN :|?

[Alex]

I think they always intended to but they just didn't really think about it too much, if anything they should have at least had it locked as default but with a parental account being able to allow it just like all the other options in the family settings. :)