What kind of achievement whore are you?

Bullet2theface

There are 3 different levels, which do you fit in? I'm in level 2. :D

Since my poll is gone and I can't put it back, here are the levels:

Level 1 - You play games for fun, and if you love the game (CoD4, GoW, Halo 3, etc.) You will try to get the full 1000G in them

Level 2 - You played some pretty dumb games to get achievements but that doesn't stop you from playing games you enjoy.

Level 3 - You have lots of games and will stop at nothing till you get every achievement possible!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 1 - You play games for fun, and if you love the game (CoD4, GoW, Halo 3, etc.) You will try to get the full 1000G in them

Recently im starting to go for completion in games from a while back that I got like 200-400 in because im at 44k Gamerscore with horrible completion. Going to get completion high as I can.

I'd say a level 1. I play games that I want to play, games for fun I guess, mainly shooters. But once I get them I try to get as many achievements as I can, the higher my completion percent the happier I am.

Although I got two games for free, Forza and Marvel Ultimate Alliance when I traded in my Xbox, Forza is a game I'd play for fun, but given the choice I would have never got Marvel UA, so I guess that's a level 2 kinda thing.

And some of the arcade games I've got have been just for the achievements, Uno for example. So I'm a mix of them all.