PDA

View Full Version : By the Grace of...

nfgmusicPaul
12-02-2007, 05:50 PM
does this mean you have to do it in co-op as Lynch? Or is there a way to switch characters during your solo campaign anytime you want by maybe going up to Lynch and pressing some button?
-or is there a time in the campaign that you automatically play as Lynch?

thanks my bank robbin' amigos ;)

xfrearsx
12-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Yes you do have to do this as LYNCH in co-op. Sign in a second account and make it the default account as this will assign KANE to it. Then sign in your account to play as player 2 which will make you LYNCH and away you go. And no there is no way to switch characters half way through the game!

Matt Jo
12-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Ok I'm so pissed, I can not get a definitive answer from anyone about this damn achievement. I know it has to be with Lynch and you have to kill wounded people. I'm gonna go crazy tho, I have heard so many things, here are the various things I have heard:

- You have to use the shotgun to finish them off
- It has to be Kane who wounds them then Lynch has to finish them off, it can't be Lynch who wounds them then finishes them off
- Has to be 10 in a row
- Just has to be 10 throughout the game
- Has to be 10 without dying
- Can not redo a level to get this, for example cant keep replaying the trial level and finishing people off
- One guy told me all he did was replay the trial level to get it
- Has to be headshots when you finish them off
- Must get them all one on level
- Must get them throughout the game
- Everytime you redo a level, it restarts the counter of these types of kills for the achievement
- Have to use a pistol to finish them off
- Must get 10 in a row without taking damage

As you can see I have heard so many things about this achievement, and most of them contradict each other, this is why I am so confused. So far here is what I have done, I played up to the truck level and got about only three of these types of kills. Can't remember if I used shotgun or pistol, can't remember if it was Kane or Lynch who wounded them. Then yesterday I replayed the trial level like 3 times and got two more of these kills, but it was Lynch who wounded them and put them out of thier misery, and I used the pistol. So technically I have 5, so if I keep replaying the trial level or the bank level(cuz there's lots of good chances to do it there) I should get it with 5 more. But I might not because of some of the various restrictions or variables I have heard about it. So nay help would be appreciated!!

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Turn off the game and find something that is easier for you.

Matt Jo
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Why do you have to be a jerk? Clearly there were a couple of achievement I did not understand, this being one of them so why cant you help me out rather than put me down? This is the last of the achievements I need help with, I know I ask a lot of questions and Im sorry but dont be a jerk jus help me

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-17-2007, 12:01 AM
All 6 of the topics you have started have questions that belong in Achievement discussion, and have all been answered there. The information you seek is already in the forums here. You're lucky a moderator hasn't come through and locked all of your threads.

I will answer your question though so it is easier for you.

Do the bank level on co-op as Lynch. Wait for the police to start storming the place. Kill them all with your shotgun, try not to get hit at all. The faster you get kills, the more your vision will start to blur. After a few waves of cops, your vision will become distorted and the civilians will start waking up. They will begin to look like police. Keep killing the police and also ALL the civilians and you will unlock both Berserkopath and ...By the Grace of. Like I said, this information is already in the forums if you look for it. If I come off as a jerk, it's because people are constantly breaking forum etiquette and not searching for themselves.

Matt Jo
12-17-2007, 12:03 AM
I have done that already, and I got the Berserkopath, but not By The Grace Of, everyone says by the grace of is for killing crawling enemies, which would make sense according to the achievement description

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-17-2007, 12:04 AM
I don't know about that, because I unlocked it right there. Maybe it was because the civilians are crawling away from you as you go psycho.

Matt Jo
12-17-2007, 12:41 AM
well tht wud make sense then, becuz 99% of ppl i have talked to say you gotta kill wounded people, like ya know how sometimes the guys dont die, they just squirm on the floor not quite dead, thts who you gotta kill, and supposedly you gotta kill 10 of those ppl, my only question is, i played up to level 5 or 6 on co-op and didn't get it, so cud i replay a level tht i already beat (eg: Trial Level or Withdrawl) to try and get some more of those kills. or will they not count if i do it on those levels.