PDA

View Full Version : awesome gory video

thieflordgamer
06-04-2006, 06:54 PM
here's a video which shows basically every possible way u can die in resident evil 4, including if u don't dodge and whatnot in the cutscenes.

i noticed one death he missed, and that was if u shoot an explosive barrel when ur next 2 it, but hell, he got a lot of them. also, there were also a couple of deaths i had no idea about. one is where u keep shooting the water from the dock before u get in the boat to fight the lake monster, and the monster comes up and eats u. the other one is when ur in the cabin with luis, if u keep shooting luis, a cutscene plays were luis kills leon.

this shows how original re4 is in that all the things u have 2 watch out for, and how u can't even rest during the cutscenes!

one more thing, leon sounds retarded when he dies. so here it is:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adventure/residentevil4/video_player.html?id=cCRllmP65bkOug

u might have 2 click refresh or download macromedia flash player 7. refreshing usually works for me. if its just not working, try going here first:

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adventure/residentevil4/index.html

and then going to the video. its titled "you are dead" and u can see it on the righthand side.

or u could click on videos, near the top, and then find it. either one.

xfrancox
06-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Man I loved this game so much, such fond memories. This was cool cause I never got to see a lot of these deaths when I played through the game. I like the acid vomit among many others. Nice find.

thieflordgamer
06-05-2006, 12:26 AM
ya, and the one where the zealot (monk, illuminado?) threw the spear and it flies through his neck. o, and the last one when he's fighting krauser and he slowly sinks the knife into his body.

makes me want to play this again. 2 bad i only rented it. but re4 really got me into the series, and im planning on getting all of the resident evil games, maybe even resident evil gaiden for game boy color!

KilluhKam
06-05-2006, 04:17 AM
nice find i love all the deaths lol some one should do that with god of war or something

Led
06-05-2006, 09:49 AM
I forgot how much I had enjoyed this game until seeing this video.

thieflordgamer
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
ya, can't wait for re5, (i have an re5 thread in games).

HIGHLANDER7
06-05-2006, 08:20 PM
The chainsaw, flying scythe, and flying guy with spikes ones were all particulary brutal. Why does the guy sound like a mule when he dies?

thieflordgamer
06-05-2006, 08:45 PM
ya, u dont really noticed until all leon's deaths r put together that he sounds retarded lol. i also love the one in the cutscene with salazar and he throws the knife and it goes straight into his neck.