PDA

View Full Version : Some More Newbie help..

bevan3423
06-04-2006, 08:24 PM
These are two things that helped me alot if you just trying to get threw this very reduntant game.

1. Equal start is a very big helper. It is in tatics. Use one every time your going to play. Also Force march is really good

2. In the begininng just ally with everyone and let them take over each other and then target the land with the Rulers in it and take it over. Instead of fighting 15 to 25 games why not fight 5 or less.

Mr Arrow
06-05-2006, 01:51 PM
These are two things that helped me alot if you just trying to get threw this very reduntant game.

1. Equal start is a very big helper. It is in tatics. Use one every time your going to play. Also Force march is really good

2. In the begininng just ally with everyone and let them take over each other and then target the land with the Rulers in it and take it over. Instead of fighting 15 to 25 games why not fight 5 or less.

F this game - everytime I actually get somewhere I find a quicker way.

Awsome help, I will try this.

What does force march do?

I just finish the Yellow TURD campaign and am about to start the Gathering of Heroes, I understand that this campaign will allow me to get all the officers? Does this sound right to you?

On the achievement list it gives point for completing about 4-5 other campaigns that do not show as an option of the menu - will these open later??:confused:

Later that day....I pulled out my head and looked at the very goos achievement guide - thanks RoutineX.

bevan3423
06-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Force March give you the ability to run instead of walk.

Mr Arrow
06-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanks the clarification