Fall Update in 2 Hours!!!

xLCDx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL!!! The layout i mean, looking at peoples friends lists is cool, im gonna do that bio thing now but i dont like demos in with arcade games and such also mate the xbox live blade now where msgs and friends are together .like they are.

Not really happy yet but im sure ill get used to it and if its faster and crashes less thats good i spose.

Alright is theirs something special we are supposed to do? I've had my system on and haven't received anything. I've tried resetting and logging off and back in. But still not getting it for some reason. Does it just pop up all of a sudden or what.

I'd had my 360 on awhile, then I just decided to boot up Mass Effect and the update appeared...

Try booting up a game or something. I'm guessing that was what triggered it for me... Either that or I strangely booted up a game as soon as the update became live. :p

~SS

Alright is theirs something special we are supposed to do? I've had my system on and haven't received anything. I've tried resetting and logging off and back in. But still not getting it for some reason. Does it just pop up all of a sudden or what.

Dude my gf was playin saints row on her profile and i wanted to play so she signed out and it auto updated and signed me in as im on auto sign in. Sign out and it should auto happen, ok dude?

Sorry for spamming this thread but just found this post on xbox.com forum

Sorry for the dupost, but it worked, I just signed out and went into the memory settings and deleted the gamer profile. Then had the option of just deleting the profile only, done and then hooked it up and recovered my profile, no trial games.

:eek: That might work, no risk for screwing things up?

Sorry for spamming this thread but just found this post on xbox.com forum

Sorry for the dupost, but it worked, I just signed out and went into the memory settings and deleted the gamer profile. Then had the option of just deleting the profile only, done and then hooked it up and recovered my profile, no trial games.

:eek: That might work, no risk for screwing things up?

If you get round to it, let us know :) I don't see what it could screw up, it will either work or not work :p

If you get round to it, let us know :) I don't see what it could screw up, it will either work or not work :p

Yeh it should be fine if you only delete the profile and no saves and so. But still it's scary! So I will wait a little, hoping someone more will try :p

Yeh it should be fine if you only delete the profile and no saves and so. But still it's scary! So I will wait a little, hoping someone more will try :p

Don't see why you would need to Delete, just do the Recovery, well trying it that way now anyways :p since was not using my 360 and it does take awhile sometimes.

Edit:

Well I can confirm neither way works! I deleted my profile and just did a recovery without deleting, if you want to try yourself make sure when you delete your profile you go with PROFILE ONLY! your saves will become something like UNKOWN GAMERTAG but once you have recovered your profile it assign your tag back.

No Need though unless you want to try this yourself :)