Free Xbox Originals Gamerpics and Themes

Adam Miller

i actually think the Halo CE theme is one of the best free themes i have downloaded, behind the Xbox is 5IVE themes. also, whatever happened to the clan rumors? did they get schlacked? finalmente, no achievements for Xbox Originals blows.

Yeh it has been said it other threads that it wasnt going to be in this update no news on when in the future though..

I like the Halo CE blue guide background. But I still have the theme set as a Halo 3 one with the thing when you press the middle button as the blue Halo CE. It is pretty cool, even better then my old GOW cracked gray background!

The guide background of this Halo theme is the same as the one which was on dwld before and the theme is better (with the screenshot I mean).

The guide background of this Halo theme is the same as the one which was on dwld before and the theme is better (with the screenshot I mean).

I have to themes named "Halo" and two for Halo 3 and the too Halo ones are similar especially the guide buttons,both having blue but they are slightly different. :)

Side note: Im fed up and im gonna ask what is a birky?

I have to themes named "Halo" and two for Halo 3 and the too Halo ones are similar especially the guide buttons,both having blue but they are slightly different. :)

Side note: Im fed up and im gonna ask what is a birky?

Gasp! Thats off topic! O no! As for that you'll have to wait for my 1,000th awesome profile post. It is this great idea I thought off and no one else has done it before so yeah, you better get ready. Or you could ask Dangles, he might know, but I don't really know if he does or not.

To stay slightly on topicish I had never looked at the guide background when I put up my first Halo theme, I just changed it back to the GOW one right away, so it was new to me.