Xbox Originals "not available in your area" (was: somebody tell me why)

D3AD FR3D

I am currently stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. Last night I tried to download Fable, but it said that it was not available in my area:mad::mad::mad:. Does anyone know if this will be available in the future or is it never going to be available here in Japan? I know episodes of South Park have never been available over here. So am I very curious as to if Fable will be available and if so, when? If anyone can help me out, it would be appreciated. Thanks:)

So you had the problem in the US too? These are strange times that we live in. I am going to try and download it again when I get off work. Maybe it was too soon and it was just not available anywhere or maybe.........:eek:Money$oft:eek: was just teasing me:mad:

Did you by any chance migrate your old, US-based tag to your new Jap console? As i moved over from the UK and kept mine, which i assume is the cause of the problem.

I still use the same U.S. console and same gamertag. I found out from my internet provider that the reason they do not allow you to download South Parks episodes is because it is blocked by the government. They do not allow it on their tv programming and do not want it downloaded because of how the show makes fun of other religions and personalities. I am just wondering if the games are going to be similar to the Unkut Pack for Saints Row. I remember when it first came out it was only available for the UK and about a month later I was able to download it in the US. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait and see.