False Advertising... By association

Havoced

I am completely pissed off right now. I wasn't intending to buy any of the xbox originals because I once owned Fable and the others don't appeal to me. I look at them all anyways because I'm browsing around checking out the new look of everything when I realize there are free themes and gamer pics. I loved Fable and even bought my original xbox for it back when it came out so I figured I'd pick up the theme and pictures for the hell of it.

After the free stuff finished I make it my theme to check it out and look at the pictures. This is when I notice that the theme says "Fable: The Lost Chpaters" along the bottom so I think "Hey, I've never played Lost Chapters and seeing as Fable 2 isn't THAT far away why not..." so after buying 1500 MS points with my credit card I purchase Fable. I go to sleep and just let it download overnight and think about how I'll get to it after work tomorrow (today at time of writing).

So this morning I turn on my 360 and go to load up Fable only to realize that it says nothing about Lost Chapters anywhere on the menu's. I am still not 100% sure it doesn't have the Lost Chapters extra's but I would have figured it would say something on the menu's.

That's my rant. I know I could have waited a little and looked into it a bit more but it was 4am and I needed to work in the morning so I just went for it.