PDA

View Full Version : Is this supposed to happen?

x YNWA x
12-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I was getting the Charms in the city of lights, but ive been told to get rid of the dog I need to do the mission near the cat, but it said it was locked so I did a mission at the top of the roof, and its now gone into the sewers, does this mean I cant get back to the city of lights and get the rest of the charms or is this the path the game follows?

Cheers

x YNWA x
12-05-2007, 12:16 PM
im also stuck on no 9 on the sewer for the charms :(

9. Crossover tightrope onto pallet crossover from City of Lights Marker .

cant see a tightrope that you can walk on?

x YNWA x
12-05-2007, 01:50 PM
yea found out you can go to sewers anytime, im stuck on this lightbulb level now, cant spot the other two anywhere :(

REL1203
12-05-2007, 07:03 PM
This same thing happened to me, but I figured out how to get back to City of Lights... what exactly is the sewers? Are they just a way to get form one place to antoher, or is it an actual place with missions and coins?

x YNWA x
12-05-2007, 09:58 PM
This same thing happened to me, but I figured out how to get back to City of Lights... what exactly is the sewers? Are they just a way to get form one place to antoher, or is it an actual place with missions and coins?

yea there are loads of coins to collect but as far as im aware,no missions, its the rats new home