PDA

View Full Version : evening

skuff
06-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Thort it was about time i did this while i had some spare none 360 time (mrs watching eastenders, corry and :uzi: big brother)

Been on xbox live since it pretty much began, mainly playing moto gp 2 and pgr2.. had some funny times, met some really cool peeps, i used to love being in the old gp 2 lobbies with 10+ stoned peeps telling shitty stories that somehow seemed a million times funnier than they were

had a 2 year break to work on some local pirate radio's, pushing my love for all things dnb, also making a living as a dj/producer playing at various clubs in ipswich, london and clacton (uk)..

i got back on live just before 360 release, and have been on ever since.. i gotta say though, hardly any of the games so far have been that good, so i think thats why i have played more games for some pointless g/s points until the good games come (roll on friday!!) :woop:

snafegeeza
06-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Hello there

sorry to hear about the television selection in your house, my missus watches exactly the same so then I play my 360 on a little portable.

I was once into the dj thing but I never went anywhere with it, I got some decks, built up a little record collection and went to dj classes for 6 weeks. I got the hang of it a little but it was damned harder than I realised and eventually got bored. Wish I could do it, its a great lifestyle if your well known, birds galore.:D

skuff
06-05-2006, 08:28 PM
ez mate.. im seriously thinking about getting a bigger pc monitor and just link the 360 to it when she's watching, def a good idea man :) ....

and i love mixing bro, i like nothing more than dropping a phat mix and the dancefloor going crazy, is a real buzz... and dont get me started on the birds mate, my mrs is always giving me a slap for giving lingering looks :( .. i def think you have to enjoy what you do though innit mate, it does take quite alot of time at the start and alot of practice, was very time consuming, but at the time i got into it i had alot of time on my hands

The Perfect Gun
06-08-2006, 03:22 AM
do you rap? If so, hit me up with some rap talk homie ;)

LoL, welcome to the forum dj Skuff, I know you will enjoy your stay at Xbox 360 Achievements. I hope we can become good friends.

DaveWilma07
06-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Skuff. My bro has some expensive decks and mixes a lot of sounds together to produce his own material. He has just purchased a few Vinyls of Pendulum, some excellent tracks you can play around with on that.

L3giOn
06-14-2006, 06:50 PM
What's up man, welcome to the site. I agree with you on the quality of the games so far but there are some pretty good ones. Hitman is my favorite so far and GRAW is getting new content at the end of the month. Also have some very promising games coming out this year including Gears of War, so keep your chin up! :)