PDA

View Full Version : Drum Setlist Change?

Fire Mage
12-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Did anyone feel that the setlist and its difficulty wasn't really balanced through all difficulties?

I beat the Medium career a while ago and I found songs like Reptilia and Epic really easy, while songs like Learn to Fly and Black Hole Sun were pretty hard first time through.

Now I've been playing the Hard career. Earlier tonight I was stuck on Reptilia and I almost failed Epic steadily throughout, but I passed both. Then I feared the next tier (since I had so much trouble on Medium), but what's funny is they were all easier. I 5*ed Black Hole Sun first try.

I think that they should have rearranged the setlist on each difficulty. For me, Black Hole Sun, and Should I Stay or Should I go, which is in the same tier, should be first or second tier material.

Anyone that follows this agree?

ASTROBL4ACK
12-07-2007, 02:31 AM
Agreed, I can pass each last tier song on expert drums, but can't do "Don't Fear the Reaper".

Ah well, im getting the drummer in my real band to try it for me, he is one of the best around, so I hope he can do this.

Chupathingy13
12-07-2007, 12:42 PM
I noticed this too. Vocal solo tour seems to be balanced the entire way through, but not so much with drums.

ASTROBL4ACK
12-09-2007, 01:41 AM
I noticed this too. Vocal solo tour seems to be balanced the entire way through, but not so much with drums.

I guess that depends. I got brutally pwned on "Should I Stay or Should I go" and "Reptilia" while none of the other final tear songs gave me trouble but "Foreplay/longtime"