PDA

View Full Version : Pinball FX checklist

Cormyre
12-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Good morning all, I posted this in the Pinball FX area of the forum and was directed to post the issue here... so here goes.

If I save any achievements as checked it just wipes them out, unless its the achievement for the DLC then after it saves the check appears on the first achievement of the game.

Is there an issue with the ach index for this game
I've emailed multiple times about this and heard nothing back :wtf

Rath85
12-09-2007, 01:58 AM
I am having the same problem. When i go to check one and then save when it reappears it is gone and all my other check achievments are unchecked for Pinball FX.

Cormyre
12-14-2007, 08:19 AM
So in addition to bumping this, do staffers and mods not actually read posts here? or do they just ignore problems?

Its highly annoying that I've been emailing about this issue for MONTHS and posted this still to no response even here after a week.

Getting some kind of response would be spiffy, you know "we've forwarded the issue to the developers", "we're aware of the problem and are trying to resolve it", "we're unable to fix the problem", "STFU&GFYS!" =P positive or negative something.
:chair

even though I'm pretty sure if I keep pushing it'll be a good ol'
:locked

RoutineX
12-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Where have you exactly been mailing this for months?

I just tried to enable the list on my account and check off all and didnt have any problems.

Can you try to delete the Pinball FX checklist from "My Checklists" (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php), readd and try again?

If it still doesn't work, let me know =)

Cormyre
12-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Thanks RoutineX

I have emailed feedback originally on Aug 18th and a few times since.

Ok just got what you said about deleting (instead of just disabling since it seems to have two different effects) is all good now, thanks alot for the help! ^^