What Shooting Game Should I Get Next?

M7.Ninja

Although it's kind of dated now you can't go wrong with Rainbow 6: Vegas. It's not First Person but it's really good. Not sure about 4 player on the same 360 though. 2 other good games are the earlier Call of Duty games. Again, i'm not sure if they'll go 4 player but i've never tried but there's damn good online and challenging to beat singleplayer. Especially on veteran (you'll be pulling your hair out). But there's nothing wrong with the games you've got now, they are the best to buy at the moment for the shooting genre (well that's my opinion anyway).

Although it's kind of dated now you can't go wrong with Rainbow 6: Vegas. It's not First Person but it's really good. Not sure about 4 player on the same 360 though. 2 other good games are the earlier Call of Duty games. Again, i'm not sure if they'll go 4 player but i've never tried but there's damn good online and challenging to beat singleplayer. Especially on veteran (you'll be pulling your hair out). But there's nothing wrong with the games you've got now, they are the best to buy at the moment for the shooting genre (well that's my opinion anyway).

Rainbow 6 is first person, just when you use cover it shifts to third person but its a FPS, And yeah go with Rainbow Six great game, very realistic More so then COD. Plus its cheap like $30 I think new.