PDA

View Full Version : Bloody return to send achievement!!!

daz0rz
12-06-2007, 05:50 PM
It wont work I pick up the grenades and throw them back several times in each go at it in the prison level and its jut not popping up for me at all..?

Is there a certain way to do this? :mad:

frastin
12-07-2007, 03:33 AM
After the prisoners break the fence, at the very end of the mission break out there will be some cops throwing 3 tear gas frags, dont just throw them... throw them at the cops and that should do it.

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
All you have to do is keep picking up teargas cans and throwing the same ones over and over again. It has nothing to do with hitting anyone when you throw it back. You can throw your OWN teargas grenades and pick them up again and throw them around for the achievement. It takes about 20 grenades picked up off the ground to unlock

Zany Zebra
12-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Yes, at the end of the prison break out level you'll see two towers with a guard or two in each one. They'll keep throwing tear gas at you until they're killed.

Simply command your men to hang back and let them keep throwing them at you. Run to where the tear gas is spurting out, press "A" and throw it back to a police officer or the towers. It should give you it after fifteen throws or so, I don't think you'd get this achievement if you weren't trying for it..

Goodluck.

daz0rz
12-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Yea I got it at the end of the prison level... 1st time through I kind went through there quickly and no grenades were thrown.. Second time I went slow and they threw like 5 or 6 and I got it!

Thanks for the help guys!

Mr Aim
12-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I still cant get this one i must have done the prison level 15 times now and thrown god knows how nade back to the cops but still no ach what is going on with this game!!!!.... I am sure all of these ach are glitch in the game!!!

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-14-2007, 06:16 PM
I still cant get this one i must have done the prison level 15 times now and thrown god knows how nade back to the cops but still no ach what is going on with this game!!!!.... I am sure all of these ach are glitch in the game!!!

Like I said, just throw a teargas grenade down and then pick it up and throw it again and again. You can get this on the first level where teargas is available to you.

Mr Aim
12-16-2007, 06:35 PM
i GOT it yes2day on the bank mission just wait around by the doors n throw it back sorted...