PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with that damn truck...

squirreltakos
12-07-2007, 01:58 AM
I am on the part with the giant dump truck and I can't get past it.. It just keeps running over jenny and I can't kill it fast enough. Where should I be shooting at it? Or am I supposed to do something else to it?

frastin
12-07-2007, 03:28 AM
what you have to do is kill the guys on the truck before it starts turning... once you have done that start shoting the drivers glass, that will make him not see clearly, then break the window and kill him....

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Get a friend to do this co-op with you. Kane stays in the ditch with Jenny and Lynch runs around shooting the ground enemies and assisting with the enemies on the dump truck. Kane's primary job is to focus on the enemies on the truck and then shoot at the driver's window glass at any opportunity. If you take out the guys on the truck it buys you time as the truck will make an extra pass.

If you have nobody to do this with on co-op, you can still do it pretty easily. Just use your commands to make Lynch shoot the enemies. Kane should still be focusing on the driver's window. The truck was stopped for me as soon as I shot into the cab of the truck after the glass was broken. I doubt I even hit the driver because of the angle I was at.

twotonkoala
12-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Get a friend to do this co-op with you. Kane stays in the ditch with Jenny and Lynch runs around shooting the ground enemies and assisting with the enemies on the dump truck. Kane's primary job is to focus on the enemies on the truck and then shoot at the driver's window glass at any opportunity. If you take out the guys on the truck it buys you time as the truck will make an extra pass.

If you have nobody to do this with on co-op, you can still do it pretty easily. Just use your commands to make Lynch shoot the enemies. Kane should still be focusing on the driver's window. The truck was stopped for me as soon as I shot into the cab of the truck after the glass was broken. I doubt I even hit the driver because of the angle I was at.

Same with me, I don't think I ever actually shot the guy in the head, just broke the windshield.

After trying this a few times with no luck, I just followed the truck up the ramp and unloaded on the glass as he was turning around. I was able to break the glass and progress without the truck even completeing his turn and going back down the ramp. Just have to pepper that glass like it's going out of style.

squirreltakos
12-07-2007, 08:42 PM
alright cool, thanks for the help.