Connecting to xbox live at a lock-in at school

JoEy0808

i need help so i can kno what to do, won't i need to change some of the things manually , or do you think it will be able to just acquire a connection. they have firewalls but i guess imagine its like a college situation.

any advice or steps to take?

ok your officially stupid this has nothing to do with academics, it says LOCK-IN!!!!!!!

you know after school you stay there til morning playing games!!!!

if you don't kno whats going on then don't say anything

i know what you're asking. i have a lock in at my high school.

i don't think it would work if the school runs off of xp professional w/ each kid having their own pass. we tried and failed since it wouldn't pass the DNS or the XBL connection. you would need to unblock the sites to get past the school's server.

ok your officially stupid this has nothing to do with academics, it says LOCK-IN!!!!!!!

you know after school you stay there til morning playing games!!!!

if you don't kno whats going on then don't say anything

ha ha....sorry (See disclaimer) I thought lock-in was some kind of school for the really, really bad kids.

Why the hell would you want to stay locked in at school overnight?? Is it some sort of school sponsored sleep-over?

Geez, I had to break in to my old school if I wanted to spend the night.

i know what you're asking. i have a lock in at my high school.

i don't think it would work if the school runs off of xp professional w/ each kid having their own pass. we tried and failed since it wouldn't pass the DNS or the XBL connection. you would need to unblock the sites to get past the school's server.

yea thats how our school works but we are connecting directly to the switch not through a computer and i have a kid thats coming and he's like a jr. admin so they teach him everything about the system so he thinks it should work

ha ha....sorry (See disclaimer) I thought lock-in was some kind of school for the really, really bad kids.

Why the hell would you want to stay locked in at school overnight?? Is it some sort of school sponsored sleep-over?

Geez, I had to break in to my old school if I wanted to spend the night.

its cool lol thats a good question its my time of the year to rape them at everything and let them kno whos boss, yea its like a fundraiser for a club (BPA)