PDA

View Full Version : not getting my achievements

jonang992
12-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Can someone tell me how to i get my achivements.. coz i have got my shot ratio and gentleman in my gallery.. but my gamerscore juz doesnt have the achivements..do anyone encounter such problemss???

Chooch81
12-29-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm having the same problems - I have scored more than 100 goals and played in every stadium but dont have the achievements?

:(

barbour99
12-30-2007, 03:18 AM
I'm missing the Ligue 1 dominated achievement!

kingkoning
12-30-2007, 08:54 AM
I miss the National Teams dominated and the online FK achievement. Yesterday I had beaten all Ligue 1 teams and didn't get the achievement so I restarted my Xbox and voila there it was.

chrisg9
12-30-2007, 11:32 PM
same problem :(

i have about 4 achievements in the gallery that i don't have in my gamerscore :(

did they rush this game or what??

little help... anyone?

EDIT....

well i turned off my console loaded up PES and wham got my achievements :)

kingkoning
12-31-2007, 09:59 AM
I also got some achievement which I don't have at my track record. Like the online winning streak and winning percentage. The thing is that when I got those achievements the words 'achievement unlocked' didn't appear on my screen. I looked at my gamerscore and saw I did got them.

Although I like the achievements of this game, problems getting them are not excluded.

delahmed
01-30-2008, 11:15 PM
I also got some achievement which I don't have at my track record. Like the online winning streak and winning percentage. The thing is that when I got those achievements the words 'achievement unlocked' didn't appear on my screen. I looked at my gamerscore and saw I did got them.

Although I like the achievements of this game, problems getting them are not excluded.

yeah same here, i played all 20 stadiums and didnt get the achievement, and then a week later i checked and it was there... i have no idea when it happened as i was offline and it did not give a date for the achievement....

also national teams dominated did not unlock unitl i reset the xbox and loaded up pes2008 again...

finaly i have scored about 5 direct ranked freekicks without touching the wall / keeeper / post / crossbar and i still aint got it!!! Ive saved every replay as soon as i have scored it...

i also like the range of achievements on pes 2008 but they are so glitchy!!