PDA

View Full Version : Still no YouTube videos for the Target Times :(

Paul Canniff
12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I have no idea how I'm going to beat Lard Lad in under 4 minutes.
Just getting him to face the right direction takes 30 seconds sometimes, and then finding the appropriate spot to glide from, I just need to watch someone else do it.

Way Fast CBR
12-20-2007, 05:34 AM
i dont know man, just keep trying, im getting the game next week. and i do plan on getting the full gamer score. i do have a card to record video on my computer from my tv. so if i find ways on all the levels, this site is gonna be the first to find out about it.

Gears316
06-11-2009, 03:38 PM
took me a few tries but i got it done just under 3 minutes. just follow him whereever he goes. and just get to the right level to fly to the back and the head. the head can be tricky but it takes practice. someone posted a video on youtube where he got it done in a minute and change.

anthonyd46
12-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Yea i cant find any videos of these anywhere? Anyone know i havent played this game in a while till today and didnt think i was missing so many of the target times i got like only 3/18

Edit: Ive now done 8/16

Completed:
Land of chocolate
Batman Begins
Around the world in 80 bites
Lisa the tree hugger
Day of the Dolphin
Shadow of the colossal donut
Invasion of the yokel snatchers
Bargain Bin

Not completed:

Mob rules
Enter The Cheatix
Neverquest
Grand Theft Scratchy
Medal of Homer
Big Super Happy Fun Game
Five Characters In Search of An Author
Game Over

I think 6 of those i can do with practice, but how the hell do you do five characters and big happy in those times? Especially 5 characters is there an easy way to win that? I did the main story about 2 years ago so i dont remember.

Ared Mosinel
12-07-2009, 05:37 AM
I think 6 of those i can do with practice, but how the hell do you do five characters and big happy in those times? Especially 5 characters is there an easy way to win that? I did the main story about 2 years ago so i dont remember.

I remember Big Super Happy Fun Game being the hardest target time.

Playing two player co-op makes the target times much easier, I believe. I played this game pretty much exclusively with my sister, so I don't have much experience with single player, but it seems like it would be more difficult. I didn't find any of the target times terribly difficult. I would play through the level, so I knew exactly what I had to do, then did another run without wasting any time, and usually finished with time to spare.

anthonyd46
12-10-2009, 06:09 AM

Playing two player co-op makes the target times much easier, I believe. I played this game pretty much exclusively with my sister, so I don't have much experience with single player, but it seems like it would be more difficult. I didn't find any of the target times terribly difficult. I would play through the level, so I knew exactly what I had to do, then did another run without wasting any time, and usually finished with time to spare.

Finally did it got like 15 minutes after taking your advice. Medal of homer i made it by 12 seconds though. Well 51 game play hours over 2 years its finally 1ked.

Infection Ftw
12-11-2009, 05:52 PM

I got 17 minutes and 33,5 seconds.. 3,5 seconds above target time. Next attempt I did it in 15 minutes though.

I did hate Maki Roll Mania though. That one was a bitch. Now I just need the final 2 missions with 2 more time challenges and then I can collect the 300 collectables in Springfield...will have 1000/1000 then though. I don't think the Heavenly Score is that hard.

THEslimeBALL
12-30-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm not sure if this will help, but I'll say it anyway...
I'm only 46% through the game, but what I have been doing is using a collectable guide for each level from Youtube on my first playthough of the level. Then once I have all the collectables and am familiar with the level I go for the target time straight after...
So I guess what I'm trying to say is... it's not that hard if you are familiar with the level, so do it all at once rather than moving on to the next mission and having trouble days or weeks later remembering what to do.