PDA

View Full Version : Dlc

killerharu45
12-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Which DLC is really fun to play? I am gunna buy some because I am taking this to a party and want to know which DLC is fun on guitar, bass, drums, and singing.

Peace

Shinobi273
12-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Keep in mind that the DLC is unlocked on your profile or your console. If you use a different console other than the console the content was originally purchased on, only your GT will have access. If you have your console, any profile on that console can use the DLC. Those are the rules for movies and arcade games, I assume it applies to DLC also.

DFILL450
12-08-2007, 02:22 AM
All i know is DONT buy the Metallica pack. The songs are good but theyre extremely hard. Me and my friends did a mystery set list, and were on the final song, when it happened to be a metallica song that i downloaded. We ended up failing and losing a bunch of fans :(. So don't buy that pack since its way too hard.

I havent tried any of the other song packs yet.

Fire Mage
12-08-2007, 04:44 AM
All i know is DONT buy the Metallica pack. The songs are good but theyre extremely hard. Me and my friends did a mystery set list, and were on the final song, when it happened to be a metallica song that i downloaded. We ended up failing and losing a bunch of fans :(. So don't buy that pack since its way too hard.

I havent tried any of the other song packs yet.
Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's not fun.

I've completed all 3 on Guitar on Expert, but haven't tried Blackened or Ride the Lightning on drums yet. I'm good at Drums on Medium, but I bet they'll still be hard.

Feel My Rage
12-08-2007, 04:58 AM
So Fire Mage,mind if I ask you how hard the drums really are?My brother wants to have the drums when we play BWT after we get it(getting it on christmas,lol),and I wanna see if he'll acctually be able to handle it.

Sorry to go off topic

soldat329x
12-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Back to the point of this topic.....

IMO Funnest Songs include:

Jukebox Hero - Probably the funnest, great band experience if you have all 4 members

Fortunate Son
My Sharona
Blackened
War Pigs
Sweet Leaf
Queen Bitch
Sick, Sick, Sick
Synchronicity II

Rabid Piranha
12-08-2007, 06:29 PM
we have a DLC ratings thread right here
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46831

it kind of got pushed low on the list but we need to start using it again because I'm sure a flood of DLC is going to be released soon

DFILL450
12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Just because it's hard doesn't mean it's not fun.

I've completed all 3 on Guitar on Expert, but haven't tried Blackened or Ride the Lightning on drums yet. I'm good at Drums on Medium, but I bet they'll still be hard.
They're definitely fun, but if your playing with your friends, and they suck, then dont buy them.

I've beaten all 3 on expert guitar too. Theyre extremely hard though.

Fire Mage
12-08-2007, 08:01 PM
So Fire Mage,mind if I ask you how hard the drums really are?My brother wants to have the drums when we play BWT after we get it(getting it on christmas,lol),and I wanna see if he'll acctually be able to handle it.

Sorry to go off topic
Drums aren't TERRIBLE.

Once you learn how to play them efficiently, it'll take a bit of practicing but you should be good at it.

Right now, I'm great at Medium difficulty and I'm on the 2nd to last tier on Hard. To be honest though, I'm not too good at Hard.

The difficulty curve definitely ramps up fast once you change difficulties. It will take a lot of practice but if he can get the beats down (some songs have odd ones) then he should be good.

Feel My Rage
12-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Then I hope he can catch on to the beats.....its why I always win at DDR in my house,lol

I'm the only one who can pick up on beats in my house usually...
*sigh*

We're so screwed.Oh well,it'll be fun.

Thanks Fire Mage!

killerharu45
12-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Thanks, I got Joker and the Thief, Fortunate Son, Juke Box Hero, and the Metallica pack for me and my friend thats actually good to play on coop. Juke Box Hero was actually the most popular to my surprise