PDA

View Full Version : Ah man are these achievements glitched?

Matt Jo
12-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Ok today I was going for a few achievements and they would not unlock

1. Sun Tzu - Let Your Crew Do The Dirty Work - so for the first two levels(breakout of transport car and trial level) I did not kill anyone. I let Kane do everything, the only time I shot is when it told me to in the tutorial. Why did I not get the Sun Tzu achievement?

2. Bulletproof - Avoid using adrenaline on a level - once again I went through the entire level without dying once(hence Kane never had to give me adrenaline) yet no achievement. Why??

3. One question, for Headmaster achievement, how do you get headshots, is it hard, don't you have to have a sniper?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thinking of a new signature

combatburt
12-08-2007, 08:41 AM
1. The "Sun Tzu" achievement is activated by playing through the campaign. You will get a team and at a certain level it will unlock.

2. Idk why it didn't give it to you. Try it again?

3. You can use and weapon to get that achievement, just get head shots.

Matt Jo
12-08-2007, 03:01 PM
1. In the achievement guide it said do it on the trial level??
2. Do you think it is glitched? Can it be done on the trial level?
3. Do you have to aim for the head, because I see this is one of the first achievements people get but I can't seem to get it. Is there anyway to tell if it's a headshot?

combatburt
12-08-2007, 07:20 PM
1. I got it after I got my whole team. Just wait and you will get it later.
2. No it's not glitched but idk if you can do it on the trial level.
3. Yes just aim for the head with and gun and kill them with a head shot.

Zany Zebra
12-10-2007, 01:12 AM
1. Try going on the level where you kill Mr. Remoto.. you have a full crew and the level is quite short. DO NOT FIRE ONE BULLET AT ALL OR THROW A GRENADE. Use the "Y" button to command your dudes to kill people, but don't even THINK about firing anything yourself.
2. Kane resurrect you? I don't know if you can do that in co-op. Just do "The Trial" level without dying and it should give you it.
3. You can get headshots with any gun, but it is easier to do with an M14 or a more accurate gun than an SMG and such.