PDA

View Full Version : Ryo's Record 9

Snake eyes633
12-08-2007, 04:14 AM
Can someone help me with an ideal car for ryo's record 9? Ive been using a supra with a couple stage 4 and the rest 3 for my drag/wheelie car but they start me so dam close to the wall that as soon as i launch i cant pull away and end up totaling the car on one of the light posts....is there a better car? prefferably one that wont stray left or right but stay up equally as long?

XxBlueSpade2xX
12-08-2007, 05:24 AM
I have been having the exact same problem......On a couple more of his records too.

Whyaken
12-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Edit: Whoops, misread the post, I thought it was for the drift-record :S

Frizzed
12-09-2007, 12:55 AM
My Supra did it for me, I did the full distance with it, pretty much you just gotta do it in the left lane on that stupid Autobahn track.

For some reason no matter what car the right lane always pulls you to the left into the poles.

So just keep trying and restarting you will eventually get into the left lane, do your burnout then go for gold!;)

Brod
11-27-2010, 04:42 AM
Here's what I used to get the achievement with ease:

Car: Chevrolet Corvette C6

Parts: Level 3 everything

Body parts: Stratosphere wide body kit, Araxis impact hood, Gentera Style 403 spoiler

Tuning: Front shocks stiff, rear shocks loose, ride height high (all sliders all the way to the end)

Strategy:
- Try to get perfect shifts
- Use nitrous in 4th gear
- Make sure you don't damage your car in any of the 3 rounds so you get the extra 500 points.
- Only attempt a wheelie in the left lane - you'll run into poles in the right lane (bad track design).