Messenger on Xbox Live

DavidMck

I signed up for Messenger after the update because I couldnt do before coz im only 16, but when I go to sign in to messenger my xbox freezes :confused: Does anyone know what to do ?

I take it when you dont sign into messenger it doesnt freeze?

Are you on messenger anywhere else and does your messenger work, have you tried on your pc?

Mines fine, must be your console.

Also, on the messenger topic - Is there anyway to stop it automaticly logging on when you sign onto your profile? Its a pain in the ass when your allready on, or dont want to be on.

I want that too, i remember someone posted it when the messenger came out first time but i didnt pay much attention because i couldn't have it..

Im looking now. :)

I was considering getting one, but i figured the keys would be minute, whats the keys like? size wise. I was thinking they wouldn't be very big due to the way it fits onto the controller and the limited size between the 2 pad ends.

On the Messenger note; My messenger lags my xbox anyway and it takes a while to get signed in, it's gotten a little better since the update but i'm still put off with using it as theres still a decrease in performance and i get messages alot which makes it quite annoying after a while, so your not really missing anything.

But isn't it worth posting this on the xbox forums? Someone might be able to help there.

I bought a spare USB keyboard for $5 and it's plugged in but hidden in the draw below my Xbox so whenever I need to type in a code or something I just pick it up and bust out my amazing typing skills. I think the built in Xbox controller thing is a waste of money.. plus my hands are big and i think i'd have difficulty pressing the small buttons.