PDA

View Full Version : Guide?

TheManners
12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Is anyone looking into making a Ach. guide for this game? If so I have a great way to get all the online achievements with ease and as I play through I could probably help write the rest.

If not I'll release my online method after I get them all as I haven't really had a chance to do it yet!

TheManners
12-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Something I am unsure about however is, how TrueSkill Rank and the Achievements for Online Rank fit in. If anyone knows or has a good idea please let me know.

Bullet2theface
12-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I can't find this game anywhere in stores? is it even out in the U.S.?!

P.S. - no double-posting! :p

twotonkoala
12-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Yeah, it's out in the US.

I've been working on a guide for awhile now, just don't have the best processes for the online ranks and found that most of it boiled down to advising people how to play poker. Tough to decide what exactly fits into the guide or doesn't regarding how to play, considering the amount of information out there.

And to TheManners ... that's a damn good point. I'm not sure how it fits in either, as I've been playing ranked matches since it came out, and it's only tracked 3 of the probably 20+ matches I've played towards the actual leaderboard rankings, yet I've gotten the achievements up to the 4th rank. It's a very odd system...

duckydan
05-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Not to bring up a dead topic but any update on this? It's been 5 months since last talked about and it'd certainly help as I just rented the game I'd like to know what to aim for.

Martin Biron
05-24-2008, 05:43 AM
Not to bring up a dead topic but any update on this? It's been 5 months since last talked about and it'd certainly help as I just rented the game I'd like to know what to aim for.

ohh but you did, you did bring up a dead topic, even though you said you didnt lol anyways obviously there isnt a guide

ejbadger
06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
There is no easy way to get these achievements, just play across miles of table.