Transfer saved games from a dead 360?

Armstrong x360a

So I searched for an answer to this but couldn't find anything. I'm wondering if there is any way that I can transfer my saved games from my dead 360 Premium system now showing 3 ROL before I send it in. Is there any way to transfer saved files directly from my HDD (which I don't believe is the problem) or something like that? Any help is appreciated. I'd hate to have to start all my games from scratch. :(

Oh sweet. Thank you very much. I didn't get that far with the guy on the phone. He told me something about their system being down and not being able to open a repair request. I'm supposed to call back... Anyway, thank you, that makes me feel much better.

lol, me too, keep your HDD and everything attached to it, just send in your console. Anyway did the guy say they would be up and running sunday? That is when I will call...

yes. do NOT include your HD. if you do, you will not get it back and you will get back a replacement console without one. also, make sure you opened your disc tray and dont send a game in, or else that will be gone forever as well. ;)

Or if your console died with a game inside it and you can't manually open the disc tray, make sure you leave a note that says there is a game inside it so they can send it back to you. Since the question was answered so easily i'm locking her down ;)