PDA

View Full Version : couple of ideas

Jinksie EPR
12-08-2007, 11:30 PM
ok a couple of small ideas that could help stop threads being closed (in this part of the forums anyway)

1st one being a frequently suggested sticky. With all the suggestions that often get asked about (games being rated for easiness being one that springs to mind) and a brief explanation as to why it won't be added and then if someone does make a new post about it the explanation can just be copied from there and closed.

2nd being a currently working on thread. So that people won't ask for things that are already in the pipeline.

I think i explained them ok, but if not i will try again if its unclear :drunk

razzleson
12-09-2007, 12:07 AM
If we told you all what we're working on how would they be a surprise? :p

Sanction
12-09-2007, 12:15 AM
And (I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say) I like surprises. :D

Pez
12-09-2007, 01:30 AM
And (I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say) I like surprises. :D

Well you definitely speak for me when you say that. :p

When the comment system was being implemented and the site was down for maintenance, there was a big 'WTF' coming from me, then when it came back up, and I seen the comments system, there was a big 'WTF' coming from me again. In a good way though. ;)

I loved the surprise. :D

~SS

Minty
12-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Plus, if we say what is being worked on, it adds time frame pressures, meaning that in the end it may be a rushed job....

Also, certain other sites suggestions forums can be condensed into 'Copy x360a' as it is. Why let them know whats being worked on so they can attempt to launch it before we do. May as well just drop a surprise on you guys, and put another nail into the coffin of the pretenders ;)

Zef
12-09-2007, 03:14 PM
1st one being a frequently suggested sticky. With all the suggestions that often get asked about (games being rated for easiness being one that springs to mind) and a brief explanation as to why it won't be added and then if someone does make a new post about it the explanation can just be copied from there and closed.

I already made that thread minus the reasons, noone used it so obviously not as helpful as it would seem =)