need help....

xBoricua Killax

Then wait it out until you have some spare cash and buy the MSPoints. If MS recieves enough complaints, they might just ban you for the hell of it and I wouldn't want to risk that.

I doubt they would do anything though, your name isn't offensive in any way. Just wait until you have the cash and live with it. It's really not that bad.

Patience is a virtue.

It would probably would work, mainly cos you have "killa" in your name and maybe, a select few up tight idiots might find the word "killa" offensive. I had someone on my friends list message me the same thing, I didn't bother doing it cos I'm lazy but I saw the other day it is changed, not sure if he done it himself or if his plan worked.

I don't think I've played a single game of Halo 3 without someone in the match having "killa" in their name....

That's because people who play Halo are all badasses :p

Still, this seems like an extreme abuse of Live just to change your tag - why not pick one you like and then stick with it. People are far too fickle.

Make everyone anonymous :o

But seriously, i don't know why people bother filing a complaint for a nickname.

1. Why would you file a complaint against a friend?

2. If you see a player in-game with an offensive name your not likely to play with them again for a long time, if it actually happens.

I don't think I've played a single game of Halo 3 without someone in the match having "killa" in their name....

Ah shite man! That means I gotta start playing Halo online:p

Seriously speaking: is it really worth the risk? Microsoft is notoriously double standardized. How they treat 1 person may not be the way they treat you. You may be the unlucky one where they decide to do something different with .... like suspend your account for too many complaints.

Just a thought. Good luck.