PDA

View Full Version : Not one, but two ideas. Yay.

Marx0r
12-09-2007, 12:52 AM
1. Unless I missed it, there's no option to get a printable version of the forums, that is, to have all the icons, avatars, and such removed. It would come in handy when printing out "side" guides rather than the achievement guides (which I know are prinatble)

2. The Off-topic forum could use a general Youtube thread. Right now there's about 6 threads about youtube videos on the front page. If everything were condensed to one thread (call it a video dump, for lack of a better term) it would reduce clutter and prevent videos from falling into the rest of the threads.

Sanction
12-09-2007, 12:54 AM
I think someone tried to make a YouTube thread, but failed...miserably. lol.

Pez
12-09-2007, 01:06 AM
I like the first idea.

And perhaps for the second idea, instead of making a thread for Youtube videos, maybe a subforum for Youtube videos, where your post count doesn't increase?

Much like the top 5 forums but with videos instead of lists. :p

~SS

Sanction
12-09-2007, 01:11 AM
I like the first idea.

And perhaps for the second idea, instead of making a thread for Youtube videos, maybe a subforum for Youtube videos, where your post count doesn't increase?

Much like the top 5 forums but with videos instead of lists. :p

~SS

Yeah, that's a cool idea, make a YouTube subforum. My post count would never go up though since I'd post there all the time, lol.