PDA

View Full Version : Tramopline Cliche? I cant get it

nlargent
12-09-2007, 05:06 AM
Hey everybody. Ive tried everything on Metal of Homer to get the trampoline cliche. Ive jumped with Bart and Homer on the Awnings in the first part, the tarps in the second part and the innertubes and tarps on the ship, and it still wont give me the achievement. Any advice? Thanks!

pfnorz
01-11-2008, 10:21 AM
My cliché unlocked after I have jumped on EVERY red-white awning in the first part of the level (France).

ArtzryD
01-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Mine unlocked on the red and white trampoline in the back by a Duff cap.

abearden
02-04-2008, 06:25 PM
try it with both characters on every awning on the France portion, and do each awning a couple of times just to make sure...that's what I did.

DocRevolt
03-13-2008, 03:35 AM
I just played through the level without knowing about the cliche and got it the first time.

HolyBaconbits
03-15-2008, 04:20 PM
I just played through the level without knowing about the cliche and got it the first time.
Same Here. I just played through the level without knowing about the cliche and I got it. The only cliches I needed to go back for was the one where you go through the back door of the simpsons house, the one where you can't go up a steep slope in springfield, and the one where you have to knock out every player in "Around The World In 80 Bites"