PDA

View Full Version : How is the online today?

Jabi1
12-09-2007, 12:46 PM
I've thought about buying this game again because I loved the multiplayer, but are there any players still playing this? Someone who owns CoD3, could you check that how many people are still playing Player Matches? Thanks.

Agade
12-10-2007, 05:24 AM
I wouldn't say it is huge but I can still get into ranked games fine, nobodies too superb at ranked games so you dont have to worry about just pros play it to get a higher rank.

You see a lot of the same people though... but I can still get into games and thats what really counts.

(notice this was a week ago I'll go check tonight)

Strato Streak
12-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Got the game today so I'll be online for a bit at some point this Christmas, just get a couple of the online achievements, not all. I'll post again when I know what the onlines like, probably tomorrow.

Echoes248
12-19-2007, 11:39 PM
i just borrowed it from a friend...so ill be on occasionally for the next couple weeks

Strato Streak
12-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Played some the last 2 nights, and its all good. Most people online have low gamerscores, and a lot have only played COD3 on their gamertags which is weird. That does not however mean that they suck. A lot of them are pretty good, but then again, a lot of them are younger gamers i.e. 13 yrs.

French, Dutch and English people are the ones I run into the most.

speedchudy
12-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Its good to hear that people are still playing this. I'm ready to open it up and play online soon.

iRKOu
01-06-2008, 03:45 PM
i cant find a single person to play with... i waited for 1 5minutes and there weren't any players that joined. (ranked)

killerkink
01-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Probably had something to do with the XBL issues lately. Just got my 360 back from Hell and will go online tonight. :D

Pedle Zelnip
01-15-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm having trouble getting matches going as well. Seems that way everytime I play so I doubt it's XBL.

Soldier 4 I AM
02-11-2008, 06:34 AM
I just started going for the point achievements about two days ago. I have not had any problem finding someone to play in Player Matches. In Ranked Matches were I do all of my gaming I can find players. You will have to wait a few minutes for the room to fill up. Just select Quick Mission and you will not have any problems. If you customize the game type it may take longer to find enough people to start a match. If anyone sees me say Hi to me.. I enjoy playing with players from this site.

My game Tag is Soldier 4 I AM