PDA

View Full Version : Diving

narcolepticshee
12-09-2007, 03:41 PM
anyone know how to dive in this game? Had a search and couldn't find anything

Peace

kingkoning
12-10-2007, 08:44 AM
When I dive I use the Right Trigger, Left Trigger and Left Button at the same time, but I use the right trigger to run. So if you haven't changed your button configuration then you have to use Right button, Left Button and Left Trigger. When you're running (fast) then use the left button/trigger (while keep running) and you'll dive.

If you're in a game, you can go to menu - control list. There you found all button combinations you need.

Lenaertz83
03-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Could somebody give me some tricks about diving? whenever I try it, I receive a yellow card, even when I'm good positioned ...

jaazza
04-02-2008, 09:48 PM
generally diving doesnt work in your own half i have found.
ive found the best time to dive is in the opponents box or whilst running down the wing.
try to predict when the opposing player is going to slide, because if you slide to early the ref has no trouble is the desition and hands you a yellow.

hope this helped.

Barnsleyy
04-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Tried it once ,got booked, never tried it again. The computer does it against me alot especially Henry, he did it twice in one match. I suppose the timing has to be spot on.

oldskoolforever
04-30-2008, 02:31 PM
surprised how many people have difficulty with the diving, you just have to wait until you hear your player grunt as hes manhandled/shoved off the ball, then quickly execute the combination of RB+LB+LT together.

Pheonix_Assassin
05-15-2008, 08:39 AM
IT DOES WORK OCCASIONALY I DID ONLINE LMAO get into the position where a defender get up ya back and trys poking his leg between your legs if you dve then instant PK