PDA

View Full Version : Another RICHTER question, im confused

zombie stomp52
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
ok, i bet the normal castle as alucard, made a new account named RICHTER and i start off as alucard... do i also need to beat the inverted castle?

Also where is the boss for the inverted castle? is where the bottom of the normal castle is?

--thanx--:)

Bulletman
12-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Youll have to either have completed 180% of the game or completed the inverted castle and have a Clear save to be able to unlock Richter. The boss in the inverted castle is in the opposite room that you found Maria when she gave the holy glasses in the normal castle.

dRuGGeRnauT
01-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Any guides on beating this game as richter?? some of the bosses are FRIGGIN hard.

Anyways,
any help would be appreciated.
PeAc3:drunk

mlodoss
01-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Any guides on beating this game as richter?? some of the bosses are FRIGGIN hard.

Anyways,
any help would be appreciated.
PeAc3:drunk

You don't need to fight the bosses as richter.....

Just rush through the entrance, rush through the alchemy labs (or whatever and take the passage to the chapel, then take the chapel to the tower leading to draculas chair, then go to inverted, and take the same path, except this time, when your in inverted chapel, take the room to the inverted colliseum from the sword room, then to olrox's quarters, over to the clock room, go in there, fight shaft, after you beat shaft, you get the achievement...

By the way, hydro storm makes the bosses you do need to fight on the way (the pheonix, medusa) very easy.

Fafnir
01-25-2008, 01:10 AM
If you want to complete most of the map as richter, the easiest way to beat the bosses is to use the holy water item crash. If you aren't good enough to run through the whole castle without doing anything else, remember that the HP-Ups will actually increase Richter's health.

Nightdragon
01-30-2008, 05:51 PM
The only boss thats a real bother to richter is Galamoth, cos even 6 hydros only takes about 5% of his HP.

Besides, like someone said, you only need to rush to the second castle, and then rush to shaft for richter anyways.