SonyDefenseForce!! Waah!

Pigletdude

Ok this site is bloody crazy its a site full of sony fanatics htat babble on about the 360's "shortcomings" more than the actual sony systems.

Just read some of their news from the interesting mass effect review to the "halo" review. Never has a website been so blunt and overly retarded about its angsty hatred. Have a quick look, its highly funny.

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?m=200711

They sound like a bunch of haters. If they hate xbox360 so much why is that kid even playing mass effect. He is going to finish it just so he can review it. Now that is what i call hypocracy. If you hate something that much you should not even own one. They need to get a life. That's all.

LOL! there is some serious BS there!

i liked the graph about what console is selling last time i checked wii are almost impossiable to get hold of and PS3's are filling up warehouses.

i dont hate ps3's i love ratchet and clank! but they arent as good as what these kids seem to think my ps3 has dust on it for god sakes! lol:p

also i liked how they dont compare the psp cause its doing pants!

you saw there Total Units Sold Chart its retared they put the "Sony Family" as one Unit and it barly sold more then the Wii. Why not put Wii and DS together and put it as nintendo family. Cuz then it would be over 300,000 units more. This website is retared at most. Plus wow Halo 3 got a 2.5. lol

Edit: Had to add how the hell do they give Lair a 10/10 and Bioshock A 5/10. this is crazy.:confused:

That is all.

Mass effect

graphics = god awful

frame rate = awful

shooting = god awful

noise filter = makes me want to kill someone

pacing = very slow

controls = almost bearable

most planets = barren and dull

story = generic

lol this is ridiculous!

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/octobernpd.jpg

Notice how it is Sony "family" and not just the PS3

HOLY CRAP.

I quote directly:"Not sure how this game is getting 9s in some publications, but then again we aren’t an ad-driven site so who knows?"

What a bunch of hypocritical retardation. Just let them rot in their game deficient fan sites. They have to review 360 games because they don't have any. Nothing against the PS3, just the people who run that site. That just annoys me.

E: if you look at the pics, the guy actually has legendary edition of Halo3 and a 360... and he is obviously putting time into them because he "only reviews games that he finishes."

Stupid Sony Fanboys...

That's all I have to say.

I own Sony products, along with Nintendo and M$ products as well. I'm not a Fanboy of anything. I just enjoy what the the Companies/Manufacturers delivers to us.

There really is no need to go out and "bash" any Company. Every Company has it's flaws.

The Bad:

Xbox 360 - Hardware Failure and lacking in the RPG genre.

Sony PS3 - Lack of Game Selections and PSN needs to pick up the pace.

Nintendo Wii - More and more "kiddie" titles being released. Either that or very poor quality games being released.

The Good:

Xbox 360 - An excellent selection of Games, along with the BEST Online Gaming Community.

Sony PS3 - A very well built piece of Hardware and includes a Blu-ray drive.

Nintendo Wii - Very affordable gaming Console, along with a fresh and new innovative way of gaming.

Now I just listed a few of the Good and Bad of all 3 current consoles. No need to be a Fanboy. Just enjoy Gaming. Period.

The Bad:

Xbox 360 - Hardware Failure and lacking in the RPG genre.

Sony PS3 - Lack of Game Selections and PSN needs to pick up the pace.

Nintendo Wii - More and more "kiddie" titles being released. Either that or very poor quality games being released.

You can throw the excellent graphics of the wii up there ;)

(sarcasm, sarcasm my friends)

Plus wii online is retarded... come on, who wants to remember or write down a 16 digit code! XBL has been around forever and you havent picked up on the gamertag idea! Silly people...

^^^Calm down Bullet my friend.

It may be hilarious to read what is being posted on SDF, but I see the Flames and Arguments coming soon into this thread.

Let's just laugh it off and NOT take them seriously. Obviously, they're Sony Fanboys. Let them be, as that is their site. We have our own site here, so let's not take them seriously. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, regardless if we all agree or not.

Keep it Peaceful guys.

^^^Calm down Bullet my friend.

It may be hilarious to read what is being posted on SDF, but I see the Flames and Arguments coming soon into this thread.

Let's just laugh it off and NOT take them seriously. Obviously, they're Sony Fanboys. Let them be, as that is their site. We have our own site here, so let's not take them seriously. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, regardless if we all agree or not.

Keep it Peaceful guys.

I respect their opinions, but they are saying it like it should have been a 2.5 in a widely read magazine, such as Game informer. If you do not like Halo 3 sure you can say IMO it deserves a 2.5 But how can you even say that if the game has great graphics, huge online multiplayer, which had like 1.2m million people online at once. I respect your opinion, but saying Halo 3 deserves such a low rating is as those guys judging Mass Effect so poorly.