PDA

View Full Version : Tips for my girl please?

Vampire Psycho
12-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Hey can everyone I've my girl friend some tips from going from easy to medium ? Cause she is getting mad at the game and stuff she has been playing bass on mine and hers band world tour but she and I capped the fans on easy (her) medium (Me) I started playing on hard and she is playing on medium but its causing her to have troubles cause it seems to fast for her from coming from easy ya know. So any and all tips are good for her to see.

Feel My Rage
12-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Well man....the only real tip I could give her is practice.You need to be far more precise i've heard on Rb than you have to be on GH3.So my suggestion,as many others would suggest too, is to have her play the songs she is having trouble with on medium in practice at a lower speed unil she is comfortable,then speed it up.Eventually easy will seem like a nightmare because of how slow it is.(i cant stand to play a GH game on easy.Its torture after having 5* all medium songs on GH3).Either that,or practice while you play.As in do easier set lists until she is comfortable with it,then move onto harder song.

Sorry for the wall of text,lol

R3N33
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Practice, practice, practice.
When I first got Guitar Hero, I played it nonstop and was an expert in a few months.

It's all just a matter of teaching yourself which fingers go to which colors.
I got into the habit (knowing the orange button comes into play in hard/expert) to have my middle finger on the yellow button because there's a few bumps. It helped because if I ever lost my fingering, I'd know that if I felt the bumps, I was on the yellow.

Also, make sure you're encouraging. Some of us girls can get very frustrated if we can't do things right off the bat. Don't get mad if she gets mad (unless she chucks the guitar across the room, that's a no-go).

Feel My Rage
12-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Practice, practice, practice.
When I first got Guitar Hero, I played it nonstop and was an expert in a few months.

It's all just a matter of teaching yourself which fingers go to which colors.
I got into the habit (knowing the orange button comes into play in hard/expert) to have my middle finger on the yellow button because there's a few bumps. It helped because if I ever lost my fingering, I'd know that if I felt the bumps, I was on the yellow.

Also, make sure you're encouraging. Some of us girls can get very frustrated if we can't do things right off the bat. Don't get mad if she gets mad (unless she chucks the guitar across the room, that's a no-go).
Ah,R3n33,you lucky woman...I played GH1-GH3 since the first came out....I still cant play expert,lol

xboxman96
12-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Ya, just practice.

ASTROBL4ACK
12-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Man, I wish I could find a girl who would play with me...

But anyways, the more she plays she'll get better, as well as yourself. Good luck.