PDA

View Full Version : last vial on beach

xLUNCHTREYx
12-10-2007, 02:44 AM
ok the vile on beach it says that it is at the botton of the burning bridge, right? when i jump over the bridge i go down to the bottom and i see no vial am i looking in the right place and if not where am i suppose to go?

Diego Knyte
02-05-2008, 12:58 AM
If i remember correctly, i was confused with this one too. While driving the humvee, the copter blows down a tree, then the bridge (which you jump). Later in the map it downs yet another tree which the guide is refering too.

emperor799
06-04-2008, 05:46 AM
I was stuck here too.

If someone would please use the vial guide to make a youtube video like the pigeon ones for GTA4 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=836429&postcount=2) you would be helping the entire internet in a big way.

I'd do it, but i don't have a capture card or camcorder :(

madgamer544
06-14-2008, 12:59 AM
i was stuck here as well till i found this thread so thanks! and no one will ever make a youtube guide of those damned things lol

boofarama
07-05-2008, 06:07 AM
is it hard to find all vials

RareCoincidence
08-21-2008, 09:42 PM
just takes time but its fun doing it

Phrozan
11-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Even after reading this thread I am still having trouble finding this. I went further down the level and all of a sudden I fell through a bridge and didn't jump it. I believe I am now on native so I will have to go back and replay it, the description didn't really give me a great sense of where the vial is however could somebody please clarify a little bit more.

xLUNCHTREYx
11-19-2008, 01:56 AM
Even after reading this thread I am still having trouble finding this. I went further down the level and all of a sudden I fell through a bridge and didn't jump it. I believe I am now on native so I will have to go back and replay it, the description didn't really give me a great sense of where the vial is however could somebody please clarify a little bit more.

lol. i cant believe i looked at this. anyway it not the first bridge you jump over its by the second one. hopefully that helps.

Chuppernicus
01-17-2009, 05:46 AM
There is indeed a 2nd bridge that gets blown up. You have to abandon your ride and go on foot into a little enemy camp and steal another Humvee. Bust out of the gate and head down the dirt path again. Once you do that, the chopper appears again and shoots a tree down and you'll come to the 2nd bridge shortly after.

Don't go over the Bridge!

Turn around and drive a bit until you see a section of trees in a flat valley/area on the left ( your dirt road will be on the right, it's not far from the bridge, you must go past the big truck parked on the right ) In that valley at the end is the last vial, it's right near a tree, you can see it as you enter the grove of trees. You'll need to get out of the Humvee.