Constant Game Updates

TugSafc

For some reason, every day or so I need to update Tiger Woods 08, and most of the time the Orange Box, not sure why it always does this, anyone know why?

I'm not sure about this is but my theory is that the names of the patch are the same and they save over each other. So when you turn on Tiger Woods and you are asked to download the patch "patch.exe" for example you install that and the a different patch from the Orange Box with the same name saves over and denies the changes to Tiger Woods and vice versa. This is commonly conflicted with launch games also notably with Gears Of War and Halo 2.

Would I lose my saves or even my gamerscore by clearing the cache. Also would this mean that I could do a old money glitch on forza 2 as they brought out a update to fix this?

You will not lose saved games that you can see in memory on your storage device, I don't know about game info you can't see, I am guessing it won't be affected. Forza 2 update tagged all the saves on your console to only be playable with the patch. You would have to clear your cache and make a new profile and game, play the game offline until you are able to do the glitch, then use a 24 hour card to go online and buy a car through the auction from yourself for millions of dollars.

Clear Cache>New GT>New Forza Career>Money Glitch>24 Hour Card

Primary GT>Start Car Auction (cheap car w/ distinctive stats and paint)

New GT>Search For Your Distinctive Car>Bid $XXX,000,000

Primary GT>Recieve $XXX,000,000>Buy a Mini Cooper