PDA

View Full Version : state if emergency repetition or way of the samurai awesomeness

FrEaK
06-07-2006, 12:32 AM
this game can end up really good or realy bad I preordered it but a problem with these games are how to keep it interesting with so much repetition. im not saying it will be bad but capcom has to think about doing something other than changing kill animations and environments add enviroinment interactivity and crazy weapon physics with an impact on the people you save places you go and things you do (way of the samurai) and here comes game of the year not and ittl be another crappy third person action game

Carl Showalter
06-13-2006, 09:51 PM
surely its not possible to get bored repeatly running over zombies with landmowers and decapating them with spades etc?

Besides resi 4 another zombie game from capcom was very repetative but that kicked ass.

Mr Arrow
06-13-2006, 11:13 PM
this game can end up really good or realy bad I preordered it but a problem with these games are how to keep it interesting with so much repetition. im not saying it will be bad but capcom has to think about doing something other than changing kill animations and environments add enviroinment interactivity and crazy weapon physics with an impact on the people you save places you go and things you do (way of the samurai) and here comes game of the year not and ittl be another crappy third person action game

Thought you might need these (....... ,,,,,,,) lol :D

I hope this game is nothing like Stubbs the Zombie, it was terrible.

Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Krazie
06-14-2006, 08:04 AM
I dont think itll be like state of emergency, theres lots of other elements sprinkled in there to hopefully make it fun, i cant wait for this one, i was disappointed when it got moved back..

Psycence
06-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Me too, im dying for this to come out. I think the sheer variaty of ways to kill zombies will keep me entertained for a good while...I so badly wanna use the lightsabers in the screenshots

invincible rob
06-17-2006, 09:13 PM
surely its not possible to get bored repeatly running over zombies with landmowers and decapating them with spades etc?

Besides resi 4 another zombie game from capcom was very repetative but that kicked ass.
RESI 4 RULED it was a rare thing called ... a good gamecube game
especially with the infinity weapons *collected after completion not cheats*
yeah HOW can you get bored of finding new ways to teash the anhilliate zombies "here zombie ... here zombie ... KABOOM ..haha you stoopid zombie"

Carl Showalter
06-20-2006, 07:45 PM
RESI 4 RULED it was a rare thing called ... a good gamecube game
especially with the infinity weapons *collected after completion not cheats*
yeah HOW can you get bored of finding new ways to teash the anhilliate zombies "here zombie ... here zombie ... KABOOM ..haha you stoopid zombie"

And yet ironicly you spelt stupid wrong.

Infact did i even spell it right?

snafegeeza
06-20-2006, 08:10 PM
STUPID!!!!! :mad:

Maka
06-20-2006, 08:16 PM
hahaha, STUPID!

Carl Showalter
06-20-2006, 08:17 PM
hahaha, STUPID!

What are you guys talkin about i think if you go back and have another look you will see it was right all along and completely non edited.

Webb
06-20-2006, 08:22 PM
....stoopid zombie"

I've got a feeling that isn't spelt right :nana

snafegeeza
06-20-2006, 08:28 PM
I know for a fact that you both spelt it wrong. You HAVE edited it, :woop:

at 9:16 approximatly 6 miutes after I had posted the correct spelling.

Carl Showalter
06-20-2006, 08:38 PM
[quote=snafegeeza]I know for a fact that you both spelt it wrong. You HAVE edited it, :woop:

at 9:16 approximatly 6 miutes after I had posted the correct spelling.[/quote

Well theres the evidence. Good detective skills. You got me i edited it.

snafegeeza
06-20-2006, 08:52 PM
just call me sherlock!!!! :p