PDA

View Full Version : i need the waterfall phial!!!!!!!!! (evolution)

triggerchief
06-07-2006, 01:18 PM
in shanty town my mate says when your in the canyon bit after u meet doyle and kade by the huge waterfall there is a phial in a passage, i found the waterfall but cant find passage does anyone else no:bow: :Bounce:

http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/teal/trigger+chief.png

Sarge McLarge
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Have you tried the treasure raider guide that K_Dog wrote up, it can be found by clicking the link below.

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/194/170/

k_dog
06-07-2006, 06:23 PM
I think SmL should be named the Linkmaster.

chriscmore
06-13-2006, 02:05 AM
I climbed to the top of the waterfall ledges, and there on the left looks like a crawl space that the phial should be in, but it won't let me into the crawl space. I can't jump into it, crawl, or with any weapon. It blocks me, with the invisible wall like the edge of the map. Any advice to get in there, or am I just wet?

BTW, this is the large waterfall, with four streams from the top, and it faces a rope bridge that leads to a machine gun nest.

My biggest fear in dinking around with this achievement is that one of them will be basically impossible to get, or the "guide" is out of date or something. For example in the Instinct, in Dead Marshes, I found one that was unlisted in MGPythagoras' guide, in a large red shipping container, just under and to the right of the blown out bridge prior to the power station (you get to hear and see a monster tear about). Then, his #3, the tree and a box with a lamp on it, didn't have a phial.

Hmmph.

Thanks!!
Chris

Sarge McLarge
06-13-2006, 02:51 AM
All I did was jump into the water at the base of the falls and on the far right side of the falls I was able to get up onto the rock ledges. I then followed the ledges to the far left and there was a cave/crawlspace and I was able to walk right in. I didn't have the problems you did, and haven't heard of any glitches with the phials either.

Spartan
06-13-2006, 03:01 PM
I climbed to the top of the waterfall ledges, and there on the left looks like a crawl space that the phial should be in, but it won't let me into the crawl space. I can't jump into it, crawl, or with any weapon. It blocks me, with the invisible wall like the edge of the map. Any advice to get in there, or am I just wet?

BTW, this is the large waterfall, with four streams from the top, and it faces a rope bridge that leads to a machine gun nest.

My biggest fear in dinking around with this achievement is that one of them will be basically impossible to get, or the "guide" is out of date or something. For example in the Instinct, in Dead Marshes, I found one that was unlisted in MGPythagoras' guide, in a large red shipping container, just under and to the right of the blown out bridge prior to the power station (you get to hear and see a monster tear about). Then, his #3, the tree and a box with a lamp on it, didn't have a phial.

Hmmph.

Thanks!!
Chris

The invisible wall thing happened to me too. When I couldn't get into it, I killed myself then went back to it after the game loaded and I got right in.