Save Game Damaged

TheManners

Hi,

I rented Marvel. Ult. Alliance a week ago and loaded it up the other day, and I got 'Saved game corrupted'... as I didn't like the game very much I shrugged and sent it back.

Now I just tried loading Crackdown for the first time in a while and it says:

'Save Game Damaged

Do you want to overwrite a new save game on this device?'

Now I am worried, I was so close to getting a few big achievements on this game if I remember correctly.

Also when I play some games like RS: Vegas it has to update often when I know it doesn't need to.

I think my HDD is screwed has anyone had problems like this and is there a solution other than replacing HDD?

Thanks,

Manners

Clearing your cache could help, but if it's doing it for all of your games, then there might be problems with the HDD. However, if it's only happening for the games that you've not played for a while, then perhaps its happened because the saves have not been accessed in a long time.

Anyway to clear your cache, follow these intructions.

the closest ive had to your situation manners, is a while back i put in gears of war to play some campaign and it appeared as i had never played campaign before. all the scenes and levels were locked...yet i checked my memory and there was my saves on my HDD. maybe ill try to play while im online, and itll update and they will be unlocked again.