PDA

View Full Version : Game trading forum

soccerplaya13cj
12-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I think we should have a forum like the ebay one, but just for people wanting to trade games for other games people have. I mean there are thousands of games between us, and I'm sure people might want to trade them around and stuff. Say you beat bioshock and want assassins creed. Just see if anyone has an assassins creed to trade and just pay for one sided shipping and you get a new game. Just an idea?

Example

Thread Title: Trading Bioshock
Inside: I am trading bioshock and am wanting a copy of assassins creed or the orange box. If you would like to trade one of these for bioshock, please post here.

CovertDog
12-13-2007, 01:29 PM
This has been discussed before and what it comes down to is, if something goes wrong an soemone doesn't live up to thier end of the bargin, the site looks bad.

PerpetualHeaven
12-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks to Krazie, there's goozex. That's basically the largest peer to peer video game site. It's an awesome site.

The Pants Party
12-13-2007, 03:48 PM
There is no way to police that, so it won't be happening. At least with the garage sale forum, each user is protected under ebay. With straight-up trades, we can't help you. If it goes through Goozex or whatever the hell that thing is, it might be alright, but other than that...

soccerplaya13cj
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Goozex is hard to trade your games unless they are a hit title.

Atkins
12-15-2007, 10:05 PM
What's the point in trading achievements? At least get them yourself.

By the way it's football not soccer ;)

Webb
12-15-2007, 10:10 PM
What's the point in trading achievements? At least get them yourself.

By the way it's football not soccer ;)

You're missing the point. They are not trading achievements... They are actually trading titles... i.e. I will swap my Gears of War for your Rainbow Six. NOT achievements ;)