PDA

View Full Version : Flag Boosting

glasstiger50
12-14-2007, 05:55 AM
I've been reading around the forum and I've been trying to understand what flag boosting is. What do you do? Other peoples' explanation are kind of confusing. I've kind of got an idea, but I don't think it's right. Can someone explain it in detail? Also, I heard by doing this kind of boosting, you can get banned from XBL, is this true?

Doganator
12-14-2007, 11:01 PM
You can't get banned, and what it is, is when for example; there are 2 teams of 5, 1 person from each teem will go to the other teems base and pick up the flag then drop it again allowing the other teem to return it and get 2 points for each return.

Slice0226
01-21-2008, 05:07 PM
never Heard of it

I Got Major and stopped

towelie07
01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Yes, this method works for getting a lot of points very quickly. The only problem is, you need to get everyone in the game to agree to play this way, i.e. not killing. If you don't, you'll have to dispatch at least one person per team to deal with the "problem child".

Soldier 4 I AM
02-11-2008, 06:25 AM
I tried this today and got frustrated with the “Problem Child”. Once one person started to shoot they all did. How do I get all the people that want to boost into one room?