Banned On Live... Will My Gamertag Still Work?

Spitflare

That's a pretty dumb idea, if they see you on again you'll most likely be banned...again.

And What's With The Capitalization Of Every Word? ;)

I was thinking the same thing. That must take a lot of effort to push the shift button on every word lol.

Just make a new GT. Your gamerscore is low anyways. I could understand if it was like 30k, but its only 7k.

EDIT: THIS IS A TEST. It didnt do it.

lolz Dunno Why I Capatalize Everything, Always Done It. I Can See What You Mean About Rebanning Makes Sense lolz. Yeah Will Probably Just Make Another Account And Keep My Old Xbox For Playing Copies On. Thanks For The Info Anyway. Damn You CoD4 For Being So Addictive :uzi:

-=xXx=-

My "Account" Got Banned When I Was Playing CoD4 On Live. My Own Fault For Playing A Copy On Live I Suppose. I Was Just Wandering Whether I Could Use The Same GamerTag If I Bought A New 360?

-=xXx=-

Don't believe people who don't know what they're talking about.

Your gamertag did not get banned for playing on a modified console, ONLY your console got banned. All you have to do is use another 360 and you'll be fine.

You can still use the modified console to play offline, and a un-modified console to play online.

Jesus people. His console is modded, so he can play copies of games on it without actually having to buy the game. What happened was his console was banned not his live account. Razzleson explained it.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head. I'm gunna start a new GT anyway for the fun of it, plus it seems the safest option. @ tussell ;- CoD4 made me do it!!!

-=xXx=-

PS: No capitals for sanction lolz

Must be another banning phase then, mine got banned tonight.

HAHA Bout fucking time you had yours working for ages, i never bothered getting one after last time i got banned and now have 52 original games.

ORGINAL QUESTION: Razz is correct happened to me during the last ban session and got a new 360 and a few game (52 now lol) and gamertag was fine, just buy a new 360 with CoD 4 if you like it.

I don't get why they hardly ban people most of the time, but then MS have these banning phases. Why, WHY?

It's probably cheaper to ban in batches rather than monitoring all the time and doing it one by one. Cheaper in the sense that I imagine you might want to hire an actual human to make the decision and they'll have to sit around.

I think it's a shame that this site condemns gamesaving but allows talk of owning modded consoles... the fact that I do neither is regardless as this isn't about me.

Shame.. upon you all.

We don't allow talk on how to mod a console, but all these guys are talking about is getting a console ban from live for modding. Big difference.

Here is an Idea...buy your games. All those wonderful games you enjoy playing someone has to put time and effort into making them. You basically walking up to the developer, punching him in the face and stealing their babies bottles.

How awesome would it be if I hired you to say...mow my lawn for instance. You proceed to mow it and then afterward I locked my door and never came out. Play on legit copies and you will avoid any banning issues.

Here is an Idea...buy your games. All those wonderful games you enjoy playing someone has to put time and effort into making them. You basically walking up to the developer, punching him in the face and stealing their babies bottles.

How awesome would it be if I hired you to say...mow my lawn for instance. You proceed to mow it and then afterward I locked my door and never came out. Play on legit copies and you will avoid any banning issues.

I agree 100%