Neeeed Help!!!!!

defterniko

ryt people i need help i have a problem with my xbox360

when i first go on it its fine n i can play for bout 10 mins but then after tat it freezes so i turn it off n on agen n it freezes straight away n if i turnin it on agne eva it jst freezes. also after that my wireless adapter stays on consatntly but on red wether my xbox is on or not. lukily atm no circle of red lights have come up yet

ive emai xbox support but no-ones replied

wat the fuck is goin on can some one help????

When did you email Xbox Support? If it was in the last three days then I'm not surprised you haven't heard back from them. If you used the same type of grammar, spelling, and language (especially ending it with "wat the fuck is goin on can some one help????") I doubt you ever will get a response. If however you used a professional manner of emailing them then allow at least a full business week before you start to complain about them.

Your best bet though will always be to call them. If you have purchased your console within the last year it should still be under warranty and you shouldn't have much to fear. If however its been over a year, you should wish for the RROD so you can get it fixed for free.

yeh i got the rrod now so thanks for all ur help guys n btw the kid who keeps sayin i ent spellin ryt i spell properly when i email but on here i cant be asked to ryt it all out!!!!

Just to let you know I'm not so much of a kid, but I am a person who questions your spelling and grammar. Its good that you show that you're more educated through emails than you present yourself on here. However I personally have to say that out of respect for other members you should always use proper grammar and spelling. The reason I say this is for the sole reason you made this thread, you were wanting help on a problem you were having and expected members to reply to the topic giving you input. The least you could have done was make yourself as understandable as possible. To be honest I wasn't even about to read through your initial post and go the information in a round-about way of reading the other replies.

In short because you don't take the time to be considerate of other members by making yourself legible I don't see why other members should even take the time to help you. I'm sorry if this doesn't agree with you, but thats honestly how it SHOULD be. Everyone wants to be helpful including myself, but I'm not going to bother with someone asking for help when they can't explain the problem to me in an understandable manner. If you want help and not ridicule use proper language and grammar, get what I'm saying?

To go back on topic; the RROD was definitely the best thing that could have happened to you in all honesty, especially if you're outside of the one year warranty. At least this way it can be fixed at the expense of Microsoft. But just to be clear on what we're talking about when it comes to the RROD; you are getting three red lights correct? This is the only for of the RROD which MS honors with the 3 year warranty. A reason I want to clarify is because I've seen people say they have the RROD when its only 1 or even two lights, granted its a form of RROD, but those aren't the end all to end all.

My month old console just got rrod when I turned it on. Then I reset it and it went away. The funny thing is that I just got my other console back from M$ yesterday. What does it mean when it happens randomly and goes away? I've had it happen when the power surges but never like this.

Usually a software burp or something, it happened to my first console within 2 weeks of buying and it never happened again. It lasted for 11 months [the console did]

Usually a software burp or something, it happened to my first console within 2 weeks of buying and it never happened again. It lasted for 11 months [the console did]

That's comforting. I'm planning to sell this other console that I got back and was thinking I might want to hold onto it for a few days if my brand new one is going crap out already! Hopefully that's not the case.

You can't be asked to write it all out? Don't expect nearly as much help if your "post" is just a bunch of letters scrambled around, it takes us twice as long to read and decipher when it would only take you a few seconds longer to type correctly.

That's my opinion on this. I don't understand people who say, "Well I know how to type properly but I just can't be bothered to do so." Then you expect people to take you seriously and help you? Yes it's the internet but you take English in school for all these years so you can apply it in the real world.