PDA

View Full Version : [Idea] Create your own achievement list for any game

Nexus
12-14-2007, 09:06 PM
See while playing other games that don't have achievements, I would love to see what achievements would be great to have for it ranging from 360 to ps2, etc. So I was wondering if it would be a good idea, to create a forum or section where people create an entire new/revamp achievement list for their favourite games, that currently has or doesn't have achievements.

This could really good, if done right. You could rate each list for having a different usage of areas:

Sense of humour
Achievement Difficulty
Good use of the game modes
Not generic achievements out thereThe simple rules for this it can be any game, for any console that you can make an achievement list for. Games on PS2, xbox, Gamcube upwards must be 1000, PS1 I am struggling to put it in an area but i believe that it should be 200, 1000 is acceptable, but just make good usage of it though. If you plan an expansion that is a total of 250.

Pictures of achievements are a great addition but if you create your own it would be excellent to see.

So what do you think, of course it will most likely need work outs for kinks.

Summary:

Idea: Make your own achievement list
Rules: Any game for any console
Last generation consoles: 1000 gamerscore
Around PS1 generation: 200 gamerscore but can be 1000 gamerscore
Expansion: 250 gamerscore
Picture would be a nice addition but not compulsary
Each created list will be rated on the area above

botafogo007
12-14-2007, 10:34 PM
If you wanted to do this you could probably post it in the forum for the system the game was originally released on. It might be kinda fun for some of the old games on the Wii's Virtual Console or something. I thought about doing one for WoW just for the fun of it.

Nexus
12-16-2007, 01:19 AM
Well i would but I respect other console, so I won't put it in their sections. It just doesn't seem right to go into another fourm and post something related but unrelated at the same time, it would seem out of place

Cpl MattBlack
12-16-2007, 01:24 AM
As much as i like the idea i think it could all be done within one topic with the rules stated in the first post. Great idea though, would be funny to see what people come up with.

zdarko43
12-16-2007, 01:38 AM
Lol. my ideal 1000 Gamerscore is:

Press the START Button at the Press Start Screen .... 1000GS

Now eject the disc, next game!! ;)