how do u make a clan

ravensfanyuya

A clan for what? Generally a clan is a group of people who war other clans in a certain game (or multiple clans but that's not as common.) Some games have a clan system built right into it and some require you to use an outside website like gamebattles. So if you're looking to form a clan in a certain game find some buddies and make one.

yup and if you do form a clan hit me up and my clan will face yours, lol. We play from anything along the lines as gears, halo, RB6:V, COD2/COD4 etc.

But they way we started was we all knew each other and we all always played halo 2 together so we just formed a clan its about 8 of us. We were in gamebattles but not anymore might start that up again for halo and cod4.

Since clan support no longer works, use the FoF feature.

1. Create a free Silver account/tag and give it the clan name

2. Have everyone in the clan add that tag to their FL

3. They can now go to that tag on their Fl and click "view friends", which will work like the old H2 clan support used to.

We're using this system in another group for individual clans/games and it's working very well. It also helps to put an "a" at the beginning of the clan name so that it will always appear at the very top of your offline friends list. For example, instead of using "My Halo3 clan" use "a My Halo3 clan".

• 2 weeks later...

Forget about gamebattles. Gamebattles doesn't care about the clans. There is a new site opening called LeagueWarfare.com that will be much better. It should be open in the next couple of months.

P.S. I agree that you should register at a clan site to make you clan official. If it's not official, it's not really a clan, it's just a bunch of friends who are playing together.